Which Shoes with the New Dress?

LaDoctorFutura

The ED is my turf!
O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
After consultation with a close friend of mine, the dress I previously bought "made my butt look big, but not in a good way." Thus, I have bought a new dress, which I actually adore much more. Problem now is that I was buying shoes for a different dress.

Everyone has been so helpful with advice for the last dress, but I need to see if the shoes I have bought would look nice with this dress.

Which shoes look the best?

2105984063_e6368e542b_o.jpg

2104311908_dfd984532b_o.jpg

2106772562_36d4bd0327_m.jpg

My only thing with the black shoe is that it seemed to "harden" an otherwise dainty dress. I guess it depends on the exact shoe you are going to wear. The pair of black patent leather shoes that I might pair with it are also Gianni Bini (but I couldn't find the exact pair online...the ones above just seem chunky enough to be similar). They are super cute, but maybe not for this dress. The silver seemed really cute, I just wonder if I do silver jewelry, will that upset the balance way too much?

I wore the dress last night and received so many compliments on the dress and the silver shoes. Thanks so much for the help in deciding which way to go. The picture below made the dress have a "pregnancy" feel, but in person, it was quite nice and not as pregnant.

2113649974_830c079e1b.jpg