which one should i get... first?

1. ok, i like all three of these but i can only start with one... which one of these should i get first? :worried: i will be using this first LV as my work bag.

- manhattan pm
    - popincourt haut
    - mono mini cabas mary kate in cherry

thanks!!!

2. Poppincourt haut.

3. Poppincourt haut!

4. pop haute! :smile:

Selena

5. popincourt haut...i love this bag!
    then the manhattan pm and mary kate

6. I'm really liking the Popincourt Haut. Be sure to post your decision!

7. popincourt haut
    probably because i just ordered mine so that's all i'm thinking of now!
    :p

8. thank you thank you! oh wow i guess popincourt haut is what i should go with as my first LV then LOL. i am interviewing for a job and want to get my first LV to celebrate if i get it (i have a good feeling about it ;) ). but i am in a dilemma as elux's free shipping ends on monday and i don't think i will hear by monday! does elux offer free shipping on a regular basis?

9. Eluxury does usually offer free shipping several times a year. One around the Spring (which is the one just about ending) and one around the holidays (somewhere before Thanksgiving) and I believe one or two more right in between. So no sweat;)

10. PH too!

11. If the shipping is the only thing holding you back, just go ahead and get it. It's not that much really.

12. hhmm....I might be in the minority here but I saw get the Manhattan PM. I have one and I looove it! It's classy and I don't see a lot of people w/ one. All your choices are classy and you won't go wrong w/ any of them. I just prefer the style and lines of the Manhattan. It holds a lot too but probably not as much as the PH.

13. I'll say go with the manhattan PM. For some reason, that bag just screams "power" to me! :love:

14. I like the Mahattan PM also.

15. Manhattan PM vote right here.