Which One Should I Buy?

I, too, love the Speedy and have two of them (Damier 30 and Azur 30) but I wouldn't call either of them a small bag for everyday essentials. Unless the 25 is quite a bit smaller than the 30, this may not be the bag that wil really make you happy.

Carrying a Speedy, because it is hand-held, makes me feel much more "ladylike," but at times it can be a pain. I can go for weeks carrying my Speedies, and then hit a few days where I just want to grab 'n go -- that's when I switch to my Petit Noe or something else with a shoulder strap.

Have fun making your decision!

Im gonna be different and say OLAV PM!! I tried this bag on at the store and loooooooved it and I am seriously considering it if I dont like the Marina PM! It wears super comfortably cross-body and its soo cute:heart:

hey (i just registered). im im a 15 yr old boy. just bought the olav pm. i think its great for both sexes. its really useful and the size is good for holding ur normal everyday things.

Speedy....you can't go wrong!!!

event.png

I have always been a shoulder-bag type of girl, but when I bought my bordeaux Mirage Speedy last month, I finally GOT the Speedy fever!! So much so that I have been seriously thinking of getting the black Mirage Speedy since I passed on the Cruise Speedy since it was too light for me and I didn't want to worry about denim transfers and all of that.

You must get a Speedy at some point in your collection. You won't regret it!!

I have a Speedy 30 and a Pochette Bosphore. I like them both - but for different reasons.

The Pochette is great for going to and from work - it doesn't hold tons of stuff but it's totally convenient b/c of the hands-free design.

The Speedy holds more stuff - I have the 30 but I'd guess even the 25 would hold more than the Pochette Bosphore... Very classic-looking too. You can't go wrong with a Speedy.

I guess it depends how much junk you want to cart around!

Get Olav PM and a speedy. You will find them both to be very functional and chic at the same time. Olav PM doesn't hold as much as Speedy, but you can wear it acorss body and hence hands-free. It is a great plus, if you do not like handheld bags. Speedy is a must-have... So if you can, get both. :yes:

Trust me, if you are a shoulder-bag type of girl you will probably not get your money's worth out of a speedy. "Everyone" does love the speedy but you should choose a bag based on what you like.

i second that. plus the speedy hurts if you have a lot of stuff in it and you have to hold it on your arm for 1-2+hrs

It honestly will take some time to get used Speedy if you are not a used to a handheld that size and carry the weight all on one hand. But if you don't carry much, have you consider Sonatine? It's very elegant, easy day to night bag, not to mention less copied by replicas *yuck*, it's one of my signature bag :love: