Which one do you like better, Ergo Crossbody or Hippie?

1. I'd go for the Ergo Crossbody. :biggrin:

2. i love the hippie so much more, but in whiskey - the ergo may look better in the black.

i'm no help at all, lol.

3. I like the Hippie. But I'm not a fan of the Ergos in general either. They're ok, not hideous, I just like many other styles better (the Hippie being one). :shrugs:

4. Hippie!!! :o) I've just never really been a fan of the Ergo. They're cute, just not for me I suppose.

5. Typically, I ALWAYS vote for Legacy when people are looking for opinions but not this time! I really like them both and there isn't a huge difference between them but I think the Ergo is really cute and it's a little cheaper. :yes:

6. I love the Hippie! But, they both are gorgeous. Does your budget allow you to purchase both? lol Obviously not or you wouldn't be asking us to choose.:shame:
    I am no help either!
    I would go see them up close and personal and try them on. Most of the time this will help me make up my silly indecisive mind.
    Good Luck!

7. i :heart: the hippie!

8. I'd try them on first to see which is more comfortable because I think they are both cute bags. I am slightly partial to the hippie though.

9. I prefer the hippie and it looks easier to get into.

10. I vote for the hippie!!

11. I like the look of the hippie better. So hippie is my vote!

12. hippie! love that bag...

13. my vote is for the hippie

14. my vote goes for the hippie!