Which of your bags gets you the most compliments?

This is my Spencer and Rutherford bag which gets me a lot of compliments from strangers on my way to and from work. It's a limited edition and there were only 300 made. I wasn't sure when I first saw it but my husband convinced me to buy it, he even bargained it down $20 for me. I know, bargaining doesn't happen very often in Australia! it looks a bit eccentric and 'old lady'-ish but it actually goes really well with most of my outfits. Every time I feel like getting a Celine bag, I just look at this one and tell myself 'Nah, this one looks better!'
spencer.jpg

This is my Spencer and Rutherford bag which gets me a lot of compliments from strangers on my way to and from work. It's a limited edition and there were only 300 made. I wasn't sure when I first saw it but my husband convinced me to buy it, he even bargained it down $20 for me. I know, bargaining doesn't happen very often in Australia! it looks a bit eccentric and 'old lady'-ish but it actually goes really well with most of my outfits. Every time I feel like getting a Celine bag, I just look at this one and tell myself 'Nah, this one looks better!'
View attachment 3446929

Very unique..I like it! :tup:

Reactions: jerrizhao