Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

[Q UOTE=Jordyaddict;26812365]View attachment 2629618

As the sun is out I'm taking my bayswater clutch out for a spin today .

Beautiful :smile: do you normally carry big bags? I really like The clutch but I'm
Not sure id get enough in it as I normally use big bags :smile:[/QUOTE]
I do.normally carry larger bags either the delrey or alexa. I didnt think it would be big enough either but I was really surprised. I havnt carried a purse as you have slots for your cards . Im out for lunch so what I have in mine today is my phone ,cards ,a LV cles to keep my coin in, car and house keys,l and lip gloss which is all.i need.

You look great - loving the jacket/coat and of course the baby changing bag lol !!

Thankyou!..its so easy for a one stop with the baba..my bits and pieces + a nappy,wipes and bottle and were good to go and still feel complete with my mulberry lol[/QUOTE]

Love a tote for all the toddler bits. My son is 2 1/2 now but when he was around 1 I moved from the baby changing bag (yuck, so annoying) to a tote (mines a leather longchamp) and it's the easiest thing ever. Hmm will the Dorset totes be in the sales?

Thankyou!..its so easy for a one stop with the baba..my bits and pieces + a nappy,wipes and bottle and were good to go and still feel complete with my mulberry lol

Love a tote for all the toddler bits. My son is 2 1/2 now but when he was around 1 I moved from the baby changing bag (yuck, so annoying) to a tote (mines a leather longchamp) and it's the easiest thing ever. Hmm will the Dorset totes be in the sales?[/QUOTE]

Yeh your so right! I struggled to even find one i liked and actually used a paper chase laptop bag with a funky design as my baby bag because the others with a million sections were just horrible lol...My son is one and use large cosmetic pouch for all his bits and now a lunchbox(finally thank god for finger food) which all fits perfect in a tote!..
..as for the dorset the colours are fab and as i now use it for baby, I throw it over my shoulder and sometimes carry my normal mulberry as well depending on the occasion/place! Im also tempted if they go into sale!

Love a tote for all the toddler bits. My son is 2 1/2 now but when he was around 1 I moved from the baby changing bag (yuck, so annoying) to a tote (mines a leather longchamp) and it's the easiest thing ever. Hmm will the Dorset totes be in the sales?

Yeh your so right! I struggled to even find one i liked and actually used a paper chase laptop bag with a funky design as my baby bag because the others with a million sections were just horrible lol...My son is one and use large cosmetic pouch for all his bits and now a lunchbox(finally thank god for finger food) which all fits perfect in a tote!..
..as for the dorset the colours are fab and as i now use it for baby, I throw it over my shoulder and sometimes carry my normal mulberry as well depending on the occasion/place! Im also tempted if they go into sale![/QUOTE]

Ugh, baby bags... I had a Stokke pram and the matching baby bag, but it was so annoying! And yes thanks god for finger food and no more lugging around mushy baby food.
Depending on where I'm going sometimes I take the separate tote for him and carry my bag too, but to be honest it's easier just to chuck it all in the tote. Now he's a bit older though I can sometimes get away with just throwing a nappy/wipes (I also have this in a large cosmetic bag to chuck into whichever bag I need to), water bottle (eek make sure it's a secure non leaky one) and a bag of snacks into my bag which is smaller.

..as for the dorset the colours are fab and as i now use it for baby, I throw it over my shoulder and sometimes carry my normal mulberry as well depending on the occasion/place! Im also tempted if they go into sale!

Ugh, baby bags... I had a Stokke pram and the matching baby bag, but it was so annoying! And yes thanks god for finger food and no more lugging around mushy baby food.
Depending on where I'm going sometimes I take the separate tote for him and carry my bag too, but to be honest it's easier just to chuck it all in the tote. Now he's a bit older though I can sometimes get away with just throwing a nappy/wipes (I also have this in a large cosmetic bag to chuck into whichever bag I need to), water bottle (eek make sure it's a secure non leaky one) and a bag of snacks into my bag which is smaller.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha listen to us rant on.. Sorry ladies this is rather boring!....it does get easier packing wise imo..I have a bugaboo chameleon and was horrified at the bag..It looked like something to take camping! Lol dorset totes are deffo for us! Thanks mulberry lol