Which LV key holder do you use?

So I'm going to buy a new key holder. I'm currently leaning towards the 6 key in classic mono, but I'm indecisive as always. Any recommendations? Pics of your LV key holder in action?
View attachment 3502150View attachment 3502151View attachment 3502152View attachment 3502153View attachment 3502154

I started off with a mono cles and then got a 6 key holder. Hands down, the 6 key holder is my favorite. It fits all my keys and I keep my work ID in the slip pocket behind the keys.

I personally love the 6 Key Holder. I bought one for my dad 8 years ago but he doesn't like it and I already have it hot stamped so I decided to use it. I have the Black Epi and it holds up very well, surviving being in my back pocket and having me sat on it for the past 4 years. It keeps all my keys in place so the key won't scratch up the inside of my bags (it fits inside my Petite Malle and that's my number one concern as I'm out and about with my PM a lot and the last thing I want is for my keys to scratch the lambskin interior of the bag). Secondly, it can hold up to 4 or 5 cards in its slot, making it extremely convenience for a gym run or quick trip out. And it's small enough that I can fit in any of my pants/jackets' pocket when I don't want to bring a bag with me.

I've used many cles many years before but I've decided against it because if you have 3 or 4 keys they will not fit comfortably inside the flat cles and if you keep the keys out, the combo of keys dangling out + pouch is too bulky for me.

I use the LV 6 key in Vernis. I initially bought the Cles, but it is far to small to fit keys inside and it hung way too low when my keys were in the ignition. The cles would touch my knee (I'm 5'4) btw. I went to store to pick up the 6 key in canvas, but I didn't like how the canvas felt in my hands. I'm glad I ultimately decided on the Vernis. Couldn't be happier with my decision.