Which is better for amusement parks?

It's not Coach but I got a really cute bag while at Disney...the same size as a Swing Pack, wider, but with more pockets and such. I was able to fit an autograph book in there (We did two character breakfasts!). It's black and has a Disney logo embroidered on it. It was under $30, and I use it when I want something that holds more than a Swing Pack. I hate when my Swing Pack is overstuffed, it just looks off to me.

Off topic but I LOVE the character dining! The last time we were at Disneyland (at the beginning of this month) we had breakfast at the Plaza Inn (Minnie & Friends- Breakfast in the Park) on the first day and late lunch/dinner at Ariel's Grotto (Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration) on the second day. Do you have a pic of the bag you got at DL?

I went to my local Coach boutique earlier to check out the Swing Packs IRL. While there, my SO noticed the Signature Stripe Crossbody/10127. I don't remember seeing this style online before so I looked for it on the Coach website when we got home and I didn't find it. It looks exactly like the Signature Stripe Swing Pack only a little bigger and roomier. I'd post pics but since I chose to have it monogrammed, I'll have to wait to share... Its PERFECT for me! I always carry a Huggies Wipes travel case/pack with me and it didn't fit in the Swing Pack but fit perfectly in the SS Crossbody.

Does anyone own this bag? It doesn't come up on the Drilldown.

While there, my SO noticed the Signature Stripe Crossbody/10127. I don't remember seeing this style online before so I looked for it on the Coach website when we got home and I didn't find it. It looks exactly like the Signature Stripe Swing Pack only a little bigger and roomier. I'd post pics but since I chose to have it monogrammed, I'll have to wait to share... Its PERFECT for me! I always carry a Huggies Wipes travel case/pack with me and it didn't fit in the Swing Pack but fit perfectly in the SS Crossbody.

Does anyone own this bag? It doesn't come up on the Drilldown.

I've seen that bag in the stores! It's almost like the "file bag" size. So glad you found something that will work for you! What color did you get?

congrats!

I originally ordered it in the black on black signature but I called Coach CS this morning and changed it to the khaki/mahogany combo.

I know some say that color combo is kinda getting old but it holds a special place in my heart! :P

Ya i would say Swingpack also. you could fit more cuz it's larger than the camera case and less expensive than some of the other options in case you get junk on it. I never even thought about leaving swingpacks/backpacks/purses in bins! I'm actually looking for a swingpack to take w/ me every time i go to Disneyland and they have mesh compartments in the front of your seat...

Just wanted to add.. The Swing Pack I was looking at (Signature Stripe/10129) is $118. The bag I ordered (Signature Stripe Crossbody) is $248 plus $25 for monogramming.

I just realized that is a big difference in price considering the bag I ordered is just a bit roomier than the Swing Pack. Wow, the beauty of a bag can really cloud my mind!

Oooh I think I have seen the bag you got, love it! I think it's perfect considering the other Sig Stripe goodies you have.

I'll take pics of my bag this weekend...I have some other pics to take of my LV Petit Noe.

Okay, I added pics of my Disney bag to my collection thread (on page 5). I actually really love this bag. The last time I went, I had brought with me a plain LeSportSac, well, it got too small, too fast, so I upgraded to this. It's got a cell-phone pocket on the side, pocket on the flap (above the embroidery), a zip pocket in the main compartment, not to mention, pen loops and card loops. And cute zipper pulls. LOL. Now I would probably do my plain black Coach Swing-Pack, but when I went (2005) I still had my bigger digital camera.

We did the Plaza Inn breakfast too, and Goofy's Kitchen (at the Disneyland Hotel). I was supposed to go last year, but other things got in the way. My friends still went and got the priority seating for Fantasmic, which they said was awesome.

I think a Coach store at Downtown Disney would soooo rock!