Which Hardware with Black: SGH or GGH?

What goes better with a Black City, SGH or GGH?

• SGH

• GGH

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think they both go very well but I voted for SGH since that's what I prefer (and just bought). The GGH is more elegant and dressed up and pops more, whereas the SGH is a bit more subtle and casual. The SGH is more my style -- I could imagine wearing it around town with jeans. It depends on your style and how you want to wear it.

Personally i prefer SGH as i think the combo looks better than GGH, that's my preference.

However, it's up to you to make the final decision and see which one u prefer.

Gd luck in choosing either one, don't forget to post pics when u decide the right one!

Well my head is saying SGH (as are the poll numbers), but my heart is saying GGH. I loved the GGH when I first saw it, it is just so different and pretty. Also, GGH is about $500 less on diabro. So, I am still undecided but maybe leaning towards GGH. I will definitely post pics when it comes! Thanks again for all of the advice!

Well my head is saying SGH (as are the poll numbers), but my heart is saying GGH. I loved the GGH when I first saw it, it is just so different and pretty. Also, GGH is about $500 less on diabro. So, I am still undecided but maybe leaning towards GGH. I will definitely post pics when it comes! Thanks again for all of the advice!

I prefer black with SGH, but you should go with what you love. If your heart says GGH, then go for it! :yes:

Well, I am dying for a black PT with SGH since seeing a photo on here, so I was going to say SGH. But, if your heart says GGH, than definitely get that. Either one would look gorgeous on a black city!

My vote is with SGH. I've seen Black Part-Time with both GGH and SGH and I've concluded that the GGH on the Black seems very bold. Like other ladies have mentioned it is definitely a matter of personal preference and what you typically wear.