Which handbag style screams Coach?

Hi, I have to say the Soho Small Flap in black with silver hardware. I love it just got it for my Birthday and its the best bag I have had yet. I'm 38 and it is a style for any age.:woohoo:

I think anything with the Signature print in a versatile style and color would work great. Throughout the years your opinion of "classic" will also change and you'll most definitely find yourself loving all shapes and styles of their bags :yes: ENJOY!

Hey, I just bought the best bag at the Tilton,NH. outlet. Its the coach soho signature small flap in khaki/chocolate. The style # is 10602, its the perfect size and can be used all year round! It screams coach!!!!:yahoo:

Gloved tanned leather pieces are Coach Classics. But it's really hard to say what screams Coach or at least announces, besides signature. There are different lines with their own distinctions. Coach is constantly changing (updating an old version) but certain details remain the same within each line. Soho, Hamptons, Legacy, Chelsea etc., have their own style, leather and hardware.

perhaps Coach doesn't need to scream I don't like walking around screaming "look at me" but rather appreciate the silent nod :yes: of approval. Those of us who "know" it appreciate the subtle, ahh of good taste and quality. And, seriously no one can deny a great leather masterpiece, no matter who makes it!

This is by far the best handbag I have ever purchased! It is Black rich leather and it is small yet it holds all I need! I know longer use the signature, this leather is more durable and it will last alot longer and age beautifully!:tup::heart:

A couple of people have posted pics of a Black (Patricia??) I had one in brown and passed it along to a friend.

That is a classic bag! Most people think all the new stuff is trendy, but I think almost anything in leather would be good.

The Lily is my favorite, but one of the more expensive bags.

Someone else mentioned a signature clip hobo, I have that too and it was my first Coach purchase. It is signature, but since it is black it really isn't trendy.

I totally agree! One of my first jobs out of college, I had a boss who had this purse. I thought it was so elegent. It prompted me to aske for and receive this for Christmas that year

9950_BLK_t.jpg

I still have this bag in my closet to remind me of my first designer bag.

I have these two bags also, along with a few more of the classic favorites on the website and I love them. I bought them years ago. I haven't carried them in a long time, but they are still what I think of when I think of Coach. As for my newer bags, my Legacy bags represent to me what Coach means today.

Hmm....I would think the Gigi would be classic in either leather or signature.
11131_b4te_a0_front
11144_bkhbk_a0_front

Or a Madeline...

But to be honest, I don't think Coach has many hugely "trendy" bags...I think most are classic. So I'm sure which ever you choose will be fine! Let us know what you decide!