Which do you like most???????????

MINI LIN!!!!!! To me the Mini Lin is perfect. No Vachetta, you still get the LV logo, light weight, and not everyone has one.

Sammy1778.jpg

P8120171.jpg

True!

First I got the Mono Speedy 30 then in less than 2 weeks I ran back to the store to get the Mini Lin Ebene (because I couldn't stop obsessing about it).
I :heart: the Mini Lin, classy, understated, much less maintenance, can be dressed up or down etc...
Mono is nice but I like the Mini Lin better:yes:

Do you mind that it can only be hand held and that if you have a lot of stuff in the bag it sags. One reason why I have never bought a Speedy is because it sags if you put a lot of stuff in it and I carry a lot with me. :yes:
thanks girls for all your opinions. there is a website that sells speedy shapers to put inside the bag so that the bag does not sag, i think i am going to buy one of those.:tup:

I'm wearing both currently, and I prefer the mini lin, it's so carefree and no one has it! I get more compliments on that mini lin speedy than any other bag. I'm borrowing my friends for the fall/winter season but plan on buying one next fall, I'm in love with it! I would get a different monogram canvas bag later on, maybe a papillon or batignolles, there are so many to choose from but for a speedy mini lin is just amazing!!! I love that the handles on it are worry free.

2088402896_8e83672843.jpg

2087615027_d8243c74fe.jpg

heheh, obviously worry free!!!:tup::tup:, i'd love to see you let your little one do that to your mono vachetta!

anyways, i vote for the mono b/c it's pretty much a classic and something a first time LV owner should purchase :tup::graucho::graucho:

As it's your first Speedy I would go for the mono. But also Mini Lin is very cute! I also love Damier... But as already said, you could buy always a Mono but the Mini Lin may be discontinued.

thanks girls for all your opinions. there is a website that sells speedy shapers to put inside the bag so that the bag does not sag, i think i am going to buy one of those.:tup:

What I use is.... A trick I learned here. I take an empty dvd case and open it up and put it on the bottom, It fits perfect.... ZERO SAG!!!!!