Which Do You Like Better - Moni Moni Splendor Or Eden?

1. Any thoughts? I've been eyeing both - but didn't know which to consider. I have several of the Splendors and I've been enjoying them.
    I thought maybe I'd go for an Eden, but then I wonder if they look too "busy" with all the straps....
    Thoughts? The first is the Eden, the second picture is the Splendor.

eden choc.jpg MO-5M043174CHO-2.jpg
  2. If I have to pick one, it would be the Splendor.....because of the handles.

3. Hi Sugar-Pie!! I like the Eden I saw one on sale somewhere...can't remember where....and I liked it! Wherever you get it how about just returning it if you don't like it??!!! I'm still waiting for the perfect deal on the Splendor!!

4. I like the Eden better.

5. I like the splendor more, one reason is that I don't like long shoulder straps.

6. Not a big fan of the buckled pockets on the Eden. I love my Splendor, but if I were to go for another Moni Moni it'd be the Savannah satchel, for some variety.

7. if you already have a bunch of splendors why not give the eden a go

8. I think I like the Splendor better, the leather on the Eden looks pleather-y and I'd like to take some of the flaps and buckles off.

9. [​IMG] [​IMG]

i like the shape of the left, but the leather on the right is TDF!
    but i choose the better shape, so go for the left :p

10. Splendor, it just looks soooo soft!

11. I would say Splendor...but they are both TDF!! tough choice (get them both!) hehe....TPF is bad for the wallet!!