Scarves Which Dip Dye Are you - Ode to the Dip Dye!

When did the dip dyes start, Lanit? I think they arare so special.
Judging by the start of this thread - about 2007/2008? Marie Touchet or Seton might know for sure. I remember my SA being so very excited (and being a guy, his enthusiasm quite bowled me over lol). The BdG was introduced as a 90 Dipdye before the 140 came out the following year.

Reactions: katekluet
Judging by the start of this thread - about 2007/2008? Marie Touchet or Seton might know for sure. I remember my SA being so very excited (and being a guy, his enthusiasm quite bowled me over lol). The BdG was introduced as a 90 Dipdye before the 140 came out the following year.
Thanks. Your blue Marwari is just such a lovely color

After seeing all the beautiful dip dyes (including the brown BDG on maitai), I pulled the trigger on evil Bay for a preloved brown dip dye bdg 90cm. Upon receiving it, I noticed it is not a perfect square like my other hermes 90cm silk twill though it does drape beautifully. Is this to be expected? Will really appreciate your input :confused1: thank you!

After seeing all the beautiful dip dyes (including the brown BDG on maitai), I pulled the trigger on evil Bay for a preloved brown dip dye bdg 90cm. Upon receiving it, I noticed it is not a perfect square like my other hermes 90cm silk twill though it does drape beautifully. Is this to be expected? Will really appreciate your input :confused1: thank you!

90s should be square

How do all of you with dip dye scarves clean them? Do any of the at-home cleaning methods work, or do these need to go for dry cleaning?

Basically, I find they pick-up dirt quicker but are actually easier to clean. Don't do this if yours doesn't need it but I had to put my DD (light-silver Marwari) in the washing machine twice (inside a pillow case on 20C silk/wool cycle). No ill effects at all. Usually, gentle hand wash is all that's needed.