Which couple ring for V Day? Clash of Titans!

maguses

Jan 6, 2006
Hiya gals

Thinking of secretly buying 2 matching rings for me and DH to celebrate our 6th V Day together, and this yr is extra special since we finally got our baby boy! Hopefully this pair of rings can be given to him (baby son, not husband) and his partner someday! Which do u ladies lurve?

Choice A: Love from Cartier. I love LOVE! But it looks a tad like our wedding bands. And its the most expensive among the list. Still, its LOVE!! :heart: And cartier is numero uno in the world of jewelry.
love.jpg

Choice B: Bzero1. Quite loud! But fun! Bvlgari is number two in the world of jewelry! And this ring has a springy mechanism for playing around with.
bzero1.jpg

Choice C: Bvlgari Astrale! I love it! It looks sooo opulent! But can my husband wear it? A tad odd on him?
astralering.jpg

Choice D: Georg Jensen Magic Ring. Oww I love the name. And the shape is cute. But will it look odd on my husband?
jensen.jpg

Choice E: Georg Jensen Fusion Ring! So fun, u can stack them up and mix and match! And can buy more and more bands when I have spare cash but each segment is abt 500 (but the diamonds encrusted ones cost 2000-3000). (Each ring below is actually made of 3 segments).
jensen2.jpg

I was all for the Cartier love ring until I saw choice D! I dont know how that would look on a guy but it's definitely a head turner on a lady! simply GORGEOUS.

and congrats on your baby boy :love:

Choice E. i like the idea of you having the middle stackable and him the other two. since its like you guys have rings that fit with one another, symbolizing 1. Him with the 2 for him and his son and you with the middle since you complete it.