Travel Which countries have you been to & would never go back to?

I would never travel back to Prague in the Czech Republic. I had a horrible time there - they scam tourists and the maids in the hotels steal your belongings. Not even expensive belonging but your shampoo/cond/perfume and even used make up! Stay away.

We were even in a 5 star hotel....

When my daughter was five we went to Ansterdam. After walking around awhile she said, "I think they have different coffee here. Every time we walk past a coffee shop there is a funny smell, it isn't like other coffee I have smelled." [emoji57]

We have been back several times since then and I finally had to explain what that smell was....

Reactions: Sophie-Rose
When my daughter was five we went to Ansterdam. After walking around awhile she said, "I think they have different coffee here. Every time we walk past a coffee shop there is a funny smell, it isn't like other coffee I have smelled." [emoji57]

We have been back several times since then and I finally had to explain what that smell was....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I would never travel back to Prague in the Czech Republic. I had a horrible time there - they scam tourists and the maids in the hotels steal your belongings. Not even expensive belonging but your shampoo/cond/perfume and even used make up! Stay away.

We were even in a 5 star hotel....

Sorry you had a poor experience. I loved Prague. There are some jewelry shops that will try to scam the tourist, but that happens anywhere. I had someone try to scam me in London a few weeks ago. We had no issues with our hotel and we only stayed in a 4 star.

To everybody who would never go back somewhere... I really recommend giving it a second chance. I was pretty disenchanted with Japan the first time I spent any significant time there, but every time after that I've loved it. Sometimes you just get unlucky!