Which colour for the Suhali Lockit?

The black is really nice but for some reason the blue is just stunning. It looks like a fun & classy bag. I was considering the white one for awhile (I have black bags already thats why I didn't consider it) but after seeing the blue...wow!! I like it better than the white now.

^^^ i'm a freak about matching my denim though, i honestly think i'd wear black or white more which is why i chose white cuz it's gorge and because i already have a black l'aimable. hopefully the OP will make the right decision for her tho :smile: but i just think the blue is a bit of a strange blue. now if it came in navy...:drool: then we'd be talking. or burgundy...like the color of bordeaux mirage speedy handles, oh man i'd so be in trouble if suhali came in colors like that!

^^^ i'm a freak about matching my denim though, i honestly think i'd wear black or white more which is why i chose white cuz it's gorge and because i already have a black l'aimable. hopefully the OP will make the right decision for her tho :smile: but i just think the blue is a bit of a strange blue. now if it came in navy...:drool: then we'd be talking. or burgundy...like the color of bordeaux mirage speedy handles, oh man i'd so be in trouble if suhali came in colors like that!
I saw your new bag and it looks beautiful on you and congrats!! But when I saw the pics. posted by "KaiieChanel" I was floored how pretty that color was. I didn't look at it person but it looks..I don't know...different but in a really nice way. White would be my second choice though:yes: Truth be told, if I needed a black bag I wouldn't hesitate. Black would be the one. Suhali is just so damn gorgeous it's really hard to choose...I don't have any yet, but one of these days or I should say months..lol

The black is really nice but for some reason the blue is just stunning. It looks like a fun & classy bag. I was considering the white one for awhile (I have black bags already thats why I didn't consider it) but after seeing the blue...wow!! I like it better than the white now.

I want the blue. It is a cool and classic color, reminds me of Hermes for some reason. It would be a perfect s/s bag and I hardly ever wear that color blue-- so it would be a perfect contrast! :tup:

Thank you all for your opinions! It's really hard to make the choice between the beautiful colours! :confused1::confused1:But I think, I'll go for the Black or Verone! I live in Switzerland, and the white I wouldn't wear in wintertime I think. The Blue one is also very nice, but I own a blue Denim Baggy PM, which I wear, when I like to wear a blue bag. I'll go at the store in January and have a look at all the beautiful colours. Who knows which one I'll take at home. If you have some modeling pics of the Black or Verone, I would be thankful
Vuittonamour, I love your white Suhali and I have written a post on your Thread. It's gorgeus!
I wish you all a happy NEW YEAR, you are all so kind!:heart::heart::heart:

I`m getting it in verone - hopefully! :P Love the colour! I wear a lot of black and classy clothes since I´m a lawyer, but I have the Mulberry Roxanne in Black and since I´m kinda additctive to expensive designer bags, I prefer getting bags in different style and colour. So when I wanna wear black I´ll pick my Roxy, love it! I don´t have anyting i grey so verone for me - I haven´t seen the lockits irl yet, but plan to go to LV first thing January when I go shopping the last days of my holiday;)

But next bag has to be Manhattan PM. I´ve been talking about it all year and still ended up buing a Mulburry and the MC Priscilla and latelay the Duomo - so now I really have to get it - note to myself:P

Thank you all for your opinions! It's really hard to make the choice between the beautiful colours! :confused1::confused1:But I think, I'll go for the Black or Verone! I live in Switzerland, and the white I wouldn't wear in wintertime I think. The Blue one is also very nice, but I own a blue Denim Baggy PM, which I wear, when I like to wear a blue bag. I'll go at the store in January and have a look at all the beautiful colours. Who knows which one I'll take at home. If you have some modeling pics of the Black or Verone, I would be thankful
Vuittonamour, I love your white Suhali and I have written a post on your Thread. It's gorgeus!
I wish you all a happy NEW YEAR, you are all so kind!:heart::heart::heart:

keep in mind it is DEFINITELY a "winter white" though, so a color that would look great in the wintertime.

I have a sienne PM and honestly it is my fave LV bag because of the silver hardware. I also have a white lockit MM but it rarely ventures out of the closet. You cant lose either way. If I had it to do over again, I'd choose black instead of white.

I have it in verone and I love it, it's a great color, very versatile IMO!
I'm more and more shure, that I'll go for the Verone because it's very versatile! I haven't any bag in grey, but two bags in black. The white one is also beautiful, but I wouldn't wear it in wintertime.
So I think, that the Verone will be the right colour for me.
I can't wait...:love:

I hope you get the bag in the color that you :heart:. I personally love the Verone color and have added "something suhali in verone" to my 2008 wishlist. Good luck and don't forget to post pictures when you get your new purse!!!