which cles should i get?

The Damier cles will fit a LOT more. I can only put 5-6 cards and a little bit of change in my pomme d'amour cles but I can fit 9 CC type cards, a stack of club cards, a couple bills and change in my mono cles.
Get the pomme while you can though--you can always buy the Damier later!

I really want a cles! I am debating between a damier or a pomme d'amour vernis.
Does one fit more than the other? is there a size difference between the two? please help me decide!
Thanks in advance!

well the damier is similar to the mono, I have both the mono and pomme vernis.. LOVE both!

BUT, the vernis doesnt stretch like the mono/damier. I cant get as much into the vernis as I can the mono.

So i guess if you're looking for one to hold a lot get the damier.

My vernis holds... and my mono holds...

Attachments

• IMG_6094i.jpg
    IMG_6094i.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4887i.jpg
    IMG_4887i.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 32
I am feeling the way you feel.... I want a cles that both beautiful and practical for using, that is why I have NOT bought yet...coz I don't know which one to choose:sad: :sad: :sad:

^ same here. based off everyone's comments, the mono and damier fits more, but vernis is so pretty. i'm still torn between which cles i would get.

well the damier is similar to the mono, I have both the mono and pomme vernis.. LOVE both!

BUT, the vernis doesnt stretch like the mono/damier. I cant get as much into the vernis as I can the mono.

So i guess if you're looking for one to hold a lot get the damier.

My vernis holds... and my mono holds...

thanks for sharing the photos. visuals help greatly. Thanks!