Jimmy Choo Which Choo bag are you carrying now, and for how long?

Finally posting some pics of the Zadie I purchased! Just an FYI, the chain is heavy. The bag itself is pretty lightweight but with the chain it is heavy for its size. Also, the inside of the bag is a very soft suede.

Attachments

• CAM00186.jpg
    CAM00186.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 442
  • CAM00188.jpg
    CAM00188.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 435
  • CAM00189.jpg
    CAM00189.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 431
Finally posting some pics of the Zadie I purchased! Just an FYI, the chain is heavy. The bag itself is pretty lightweight but with the chain it is heavy for its size. Also, the inside of the bag is a very soft suede.
Oh, it is so pretty! I have one choo that has a really heavy chain, too. A couple of others have lighter weight chains. I also found a long leather strap to replace the chain of one when I want a more casual cross body look. You should start your own thread for the reveal so more members will see it!!!

If you do a search, there are a few threads where members have bought this bag. It was a big hit when it first came out.

I searched using the words "Jimmy Choo Rosalie " & browsed the JC forum. I'm just concerned because there weren't any more updates about the handle issues, or any additional feedback of how they've held up, the weight, etc. I love all the juicy details I can get before pur hasibg a bag!

I searched using the words "Jimmy Choo Rosalie " & browsed the JC forum. I'm just concerned because there weren't any more updates about the handle issues, or any additional feedback of how they've held up, the weight, etc. I love all the juicy details I can get before pur hasibg a bag!

Why don't you send a pm to members who have bought and ask them. Or you could bump one of the threads with your question or even start a new thread.

Why don't you send a pm to members who have bought and ask them. Or you could bump one of the threads with your question or even start a new thread.

Really? That's okay to do? Awesome! I know you're one of the resident JC experts, I was hoping you had one. I have a Blanche & I love it, but I love Rosalie's design.