Which Cartier Watch would you get?

I’m trying to decide between the two, what do you think?

• Panthere

Votes: 46 59.0%
  • Tank Louis

Votes: 32 41.0%

• Total voters
I like two tone watches but don’t like the two tone panthers… something about how the two tones are integrated for me. I love the Tank Louis though and think it will look luxe and appropriate in any crowd or occasion so I vote for that one.

I voted tank. I think panthere looks more formal with the two tone bracelet. I think the tank can be dressed up or dressed down.
You might have a gut choice - depending on what the vote / comments are like, your heart may desire one more ;)

Both are great watches. It depends a bit on your style and taste. The Panther is more a piece of jewelry, while the Tank is more of an iconic wristwatch. The Tank has been around for over 100 years and has never gone out of production. The lines are so simple and elegant that it is super easy to dress up or dress down. People like Andy Warhol, Jackie O, Princess Diana, and a bunch of other celebrities have all owned one. Obviously, buy the one that truly speaks to you, but I'm team Tank LC.

Reactions: caglape
In retrospect, when I mentioned the Panthere was known as the “It Girl” watch, I should’ve noted that was a few yrs ago and the article I linked was from 2021. The hot Cartier women’s watch now is the Baignoire. I’d love to have one of those.
Hello! Has anyone been successful in purchasing the mini Baignoire with the leather strap? I tried one on in Paris in September and they said it was rare for them to have one in. The SA told me I would need to decide whether I was going to purchase it right away because another customer wanted to try it on! x

Reactions: JLT1
Hello! Has anyone been successful in purchasing the mini Baignoire with the leather strap? I tried one on in Paris in September and they said it was rare for them to have one in. The SA told me I would need to decide whether I was going to purchase it right away because another customer wanted to try it on! x
I placed a pre-order for the mini Baignore with bangle back on Dec 1. Was told it could take up to 6 months after the holidays so I am still waiting patiently.

Reactions: scheurin
Playing the not-overthinking and i would pick the Tank for you simply because I find purely from photos it looks really stylish on you compared to Panthere!
I love the tank but price point is making me think as i regret i didnt get the gold stainless steel option back in 2021 before it got discontinued :sad: regret it now. As it literally looks the same and double the price now :sad:

Reactions: Purrsey
Update!
My SA said that she would order one for me on the 11th of March. It arrived on 26th March. I’ve been wearing it ever since and love it! :smile: xx