Which Bvlgari do you like better?

Which of these light blue Bvlgari bags do you like better?

• Serpenti Baia (left)

• Serpenti Forever (right)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love these! The color is amazing. I automatically went for the flap but love the hobo a lil more as it suits the serpentine motif and looks like the snake is wrapped around the top. It looks like it lays nicely cross body as well. Stunning bags!

• Thanks
Reactions: stacy_natalie
I’m not a hobo girl but this one is perfection.

I’ve admired the Forever for years and never pulled the trigger because they seem a little stiff. I like a structured bag but I want it to easily hold & allow access to my essentials.

That being said, I do not think you can go wrong with either!

I was immediately drawn to the hobo first, but in the crossbody picture it looks like it sits oddly. However, I love it in the picture above. Looks great when it sits a little higher crossbody. I would be curious to see if it's hard to get things in and out. In that case, I would go for the flap. They are both gorgeous!

I have the Baia bag and the detachable chains are problematic. Every now and then they get unattached and my bag has fallen to the floor. I would get the shoulder bag for piece of mind.

Thank you all! I happened to be in europe last fall when this color literally first came out. It's such a pretty shade of light blue/aqua. I have the tiffany fendi baguette which is definitely darker/brighter. The bag i would have most loved in this color is the one with the gold snake top handle but when i saw it in paris i had already just bought it in bigger size in taupe color in Amsterdam. I couldn't return what i bought in Amsterdam in paris so i was kind of stuck with it.

If i had my way, i would've swapped the taupe/Brownish color for the light blue and gotten the grey in the Roma style. Anyway, I've been thinking about this color ever since. I've been really wanting the serpenti forever but I really want the off white with green eyes. Which leaves me undecided about this bag. The baia reminds me of the YSL 5 et 7 bag which I have in vert fonce (a dark forest green color). Sounds like straps might be an issue on the baia though 🤔

The color is very soft and pretty; I feel like the forever is a more classic Bvlgari style but they can be quite stiff and boxy sometimes. the baia is a bit more casual and looks fresh for spring/summer.

I immediately cast my vote for the Forever…it just looks more timeless. But then someone pointed out how the Baia makes such unique use of the snake motif and now I like that!