WHich bag should I buy. Marc by marc Quinn vs Botkier Sophie both in GRAY

i prefer this

attachment.php

I prefer the Quinn. I have seen it on a couple of people (total strangers) and it makes me :drool: I recently purchased his turnlock Faridah (in Mouse Grey- I LOVE it!!) or else I would be all over this bag!

Usually I'd prefer Botkier but in this case the picture of the MJ bag looks nicer to me...cleaner lines and still has some outside pockets. But if you've had bad experience with the quality on these bags, maybe that should make your decision.

The MJ bag is definitely squishier. That botkier bag has a "form" to it which keeps the edges more rigid. I loved the Botkier Cairo Hobo but IRL it was too structured for me. I found the Botkier Bombay hobo on ebay and LOVE that bag! I do love the MJ bags though...the straps are a bit "thick" though!

I like the MbMJ Quinn a little better, and I also like the similarly styled Botkier Cario over the Sophie. I haven't had any quality issues with my MbyMJ bags yet and they're pretty light, not heavy like MJ collection bags.

I really like the look of the Bokier from the picture, but I'd have to see it on a person to tell if I really like it or not. From the pictures alone, I lean towards the MbyMJ

I love Botkier but never really liked the Sophie. However, my girlfriend purchased the Sophie in black and it looks fantastic on her. It makes me want one, but sadly I can't copy (but you certainly could).:tup:

i saw jessica alba wearing the sophie in black and that is what made me really really want it... but i really want the quinn also. You can get the quinn at marc by marc jacobs stores..