Which bag do you take with you when you're travelling

I have a hard time traveling to foreign countries with really nice bags, but I'm just strange like that haha. :P I took my Khaki Baby Cabas to Vegas though, and it worked out great... it fits a ton (all my US Weekly's haha, water bottle, other books and the necessities with room to spare!), is fairly lightweight and totally chic! :heart: I'd carry that bag in the summer or fall (and have!)... I think the color transitions really well from season to season! :smile: Actually, during that particular Vegas trip, I also brought along my navy crackled patent E/W and off white soft caviar medium flap... I put them in my carryon luggage... a girl needs some options! :nuts:

Ohhh, and anytime I travel domestically with a Chanel, I also take my dust bag... I'd never put the bag itself on the ground (and it gives me peace of mind haha)! :sweatdrop: I think a GST, Exp. tote, MC N/S, Cotton Club tote, Medallion tote, Cerf tote, etc. would all make great travel options IMO... especially those totes that are in caviar if you want something more worry free! :smile:

I just bought a PB tote (lovely girlfriend got it at Heathrow for me), I think I will be using it for travelling...and excolleague just told me today that she will be in Paris this weekend for business... I am thinking of getting a clutch so that i can throw it into the tote.... perfect!! same as Larkie... thanks to Purly for the brilliant idea....

It depends on where I am going. For a carry on, I bring either my denim cabas xl or my gucci duffel or lv carry all, I won't use my original caviar. I am too obsessed with it. Than I usually pack my mini flaps or small messenger cambon bag. I try to use my smaller bags when on vacation because I don't need my usual arsenal.

Regina, Trishaluvslv, Roey, Minal, IceEarl, Nightshade, MemyselfI, thank you for all your input. Your post certainly opens my 'eyes' on bags that I can carry for my travels.

A bowler or a tote might be the way to go, and it has to have zip for my peace of mind :yes: