Which bag do you take for going shopping ?

if i'm on a mission & i need both hands --- i use they key cles (just stick in my ID & ATM card and i'm set)

i've taken my speedy 25 and just had it hanging off my arm (forearm area) as i browse through the clothes & etc.

Hands free- thats why I purchased the Montisouris back-pack so I don't have to struggle with my most useless purchase of the Hudson GM Messenger bag. It kept falling off my shoulder every 2 minutes but I did find a strap a quarter of the size I have now. I just can't stand anything strapped across my chest.

If you just want to carry the essentials and are worried about getting it snatched (even London has that problem) Use a pochette! They tuck under your arm, and if you are in a really dodgy area, you can wear it under your coat. I use a pochette extender to make it a little longer. And there are tons of pochettes to choose from.

bagluv said:
The Bag That Matches My Outfit

good one :biggrin: and quite true for me as well.

but i currently use my Fantassin satchel when i go out shopping and running errands. it's from the men's 2001 F/W show collection. it's realtively obscure so here's how it looks like with the stuff it usually contains:
DSCN0131.jpg