Food Which alcoholic drink kills you?

I'm head of the class when it comes to, errrr, social imbibing. :graucho: Used to be, not so long ago, I can throw back 8 or 9 Martini's before having to call it a night. A good night's sleep and I'm back to normal the next day. Have no earthly idea how this happened, as I'm asian, and you know what they say about asians not being able to handle their alcohol. *shrug*

Anyway, the ONE beverage I have to bow down to is scotch. Love the damn elixir but 3 or 4 and I'm out like a light. And it hits me all at once to, so one minute, I'll be telling a story and then BAM! head hits bar. BF thinks this is very amusing.

Grey Goose makes me sick every time! I am good with other higher end vodkas, but not Goose.

I can't even get close to Captain Morgan - let's just say it smells the same used as it does new.

:throwup:

I guess, out of what I tried so far, champagne! I love it so much, but it really hits! With the bubbles and everything... I don't get terrible hangovers though!

Oh, and Cointreau is also bad! One of my female friends didn't know what it was and took a big gulp. She described the feeling in her troath as: 'OMG! That stuff is burning the soul out of me!'

Beer. I HATE the stuff. Not only makes me feel sick but it tastes absolutely horrible and makes me irritable. Lame.

I like vodka mixed drinks mostly.

Oh.. and the night i was trying to be a rockstar and drinking Jack And Coke.. nonono. I've never been so sick. I felt so horrible.

OH hands down tequila!!! About four years ago, went out with a gf to Superior Grill (local Mexican restaurant) and had their 2 for 1 margaritas.....I could barely walk afterward. And felt horrible the next day. I have not touched one since then.

I get the best buzz from champagne with the least amount of hangover. Don't know why. I know for most people, it is the worst kind of drink to have more than one glass of.

Tequila is evil. I've done something stupid every time I've had it.
LOL, I think that's the whole point of tequila :P

Love:
vodka
Patron Silver tequila
good anejo rum (NOT spiced, NOT clear)
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumanti (so cheezy, but sooo tasty!)
fruity wheat beers
Rolling Rock beer
Woodchuck pear cider
Guinness Carbombs
yummy wine

Hate:
whiskey
scotch
Blackhaus
Jaeger
gin
spiced rum
cheap rum
cheap tequila
Peppermint schnapps
weird fruit flavored liquors like banana
anything with liquor+milk
anything with liquor+coffee
anything with Red Bull
bitter tasting beer

Most of the things on the "hate" list have made me violently ill at some point, but some just taste bad IMO. I should also mention that pretty much ALL alcohol kills me-- I'm a very cheap date-- after 2 drinks I get pretty stupid :upsidedown: