Where to shop!

I just placed a second order for RGB polishes from www.truebeautystore.com. They are phenomenal! Among the customer service I've seen. I'm seriously impressed. One item I ordered was out of stock. The contacted me with 3 options to fix the problem, depending on my preferences. I'll shop here often.

Ohhhhh thank you for listing the ebay sellers for Italy :biggrin:

I just got my first order from nailpolishfashion.nl it arrived in just 3 days!!!
Carla (the owner) has been so helpful, professional and her customer service is simply amazing.

Also each nail polish was individually packaged and then put in little boxes inside the large box used for shipping, to protect them further.

You could ask for nothing more.

I shop there a lot too! She's fantastic!

I am a member of Makeup Alley. The nail board gals keep a list of nail polish websites and sellers that they recommend and ones they suggest people avoid. MBeautyLounge.com is on the avoid list. Here is one customer story, quoted from a thread on this company that was linked on the website list:

"Re: MBeautyLounge.com - I recieved a number of PMs after my post. So, even though I said I was done with this subject, I decided to post about my sister's experience (one last time) in the hopes of saving someone from a bad experience. This is what I posted awhile back - When asked what happened ---> They advertised a 'pre-sale/get it before the release' sale for the OPI Swiss. She placed an order. Their site policy said they wouldn't charge until the order shipped. They charged her right away. A couple of weeks after the charge posted on her card, she tried to contact them to check on the status. She messaged them through the contact us page on their site and sent an e-mail. No response. She sent these again and called the number that used to be on the home page of the site and the one on her CC. Both numbers went right to a recording (she left messages at both twice - a day apart). Nada, again. They were given a reasonable amount of time to reply. Five or so business days from last contact, IIRC. I checked to see if they were actually PP verified since they are using their logo and assumed she could make a claim via PP. (She told me she intended to pay via PP but the gateway wasn't there). They aren't. She had to dispute the charge w/her CC company. (She launched the dispute several weeks after the original order was placed/her CC charged.) Not long after, unauthorized charges from OH appeared on her card. Guess who is located in OH? So... yeah. Proceed with caution.
***In addition to this - As Jen posted, their addy is, in fact, a UPS store. Honestly, this would not have been a red flag IF their addy wasn't : MBeautyLounge, SUITE 114 (Not BOX 114), blah, blah, blah..., OH. Many small businesses use USPS or UPS boxes to send/receive packages. Using 'suite' is/was misleading. If it had said 'box 114', I would have thought nothing of this.
*** They are NOT PayPal verified. Check this for yourself. Frankly, I do not want to do buisness [sic] with a company who grossly misrepresents themselves in several ways. They boldly use their logo (without permission) in an attempt to make potential customers feel safe using their site.
***They steal blogger's images and use them without permission. They also use OPI promo images without permission. OPI was made aware of this but nothing (to date) had been done.
*** Just try to use the "Chat Live" function. It is non-existent. This replaced the phone number that was on the home page of their site. Or, try to call them. It will go right to a voicemail. I also guarentee [sic] you will not get a call back. Or an e-mail/message replied to.
***My sister rarely shopped online. When she did, it was a reputable store or one she could pay via PayPal so if the transaction went belly up, she had some protection/could file a claim. The card she used was new and only used at MBL and two B&M grocery stores in our area (Missouri). This is why I am 99.9999% certain that one of the owners of MBL is responable [sic] for the fraudlent [sic] transactions.
***I just became aware of the following after speaking to her today***
They did contact her a week or two after she disputed the charge with a shipping notice. She sent them a nasty e-mail confronting them for the above and telling them they were already told to cancel the order if they could not be bothered to respond to her calls/messages in a reasonable time (which they did not). They responded to said e-mail with 'poor us, you don't care about new business owners, our web designer messed up, Due to OPI regulations we couldn't release them until (whatever
the date was) and a myriad of other BS excuses. Why they would care about OPI regulations when they are not an authorized seller (no e-tailer is) is beyond me. More BS... They contradicted themselves in the last e-mail they sent to her. They told her they refunded her several days before they shipped her order. Does this make ANY sense to you? Refunding a customer's order THEN shipping them the merch.? Yeah...not so much. They told her to keep the box that was already in route to her. FYI - nothing ever arrived (She would have refused it/called UPS to pick it up) and they never did issue her a refund. That's all I can think of at the moment. For those of you who have ordered, I truly hope you get you order but I would strongly advise you to watch your CC statement."

Hi there!
I am mad about nail polishes and try to find the cheapest source of zoya, essie, orly, opi and china glaze. So far i have ordered from:
www.victoriasbeauty.com (zoya, opi, china glaze) free shipping to Poland - above 150 pln in basket.

and its sister website

www.angelsbeautysupply.com (china glaze, opi) free shipping in USA above certain sum and 16 $ for international shipping of about 20 polishes.

Both shops ships internationally and are based in USA. Prices are very competitive, about 5-6 euro per 1 opi.
As I live in Sweden, these prices are very good for me. Here, 1 Opi nail polish costs 25$ and designer series by Opi - about 45$.....

You can expect your parcel for 2-3 weeks, if you are from outside of USA, but it is worth it.

Now, I am looking for a good source of Orly :smile:.

BTW, thanks girls for links to nl shops! I just do not get the difference in price within UE. Swedish price level kills my power of shopping in local 'temples' of beauty.
It's midnight now :smile:, good night!

Thank You, ArmCandyLuvr. I did place my order with MBeautyLounge.com, after reading many favorable online reviews. But I've not received my order from them as yet, since they didn't ship it to me. They were quick to run my CC though, and sent me a tracking no rightaway for a shipment they never sent. My calls to USPS have confirmed that they were notified to expect a shipment, but they haven't received any. Neither do I know if they plan to. I have filed a dispute with my CC, and hopefully it will be resolved.

Anyone else has ordered from www.angelsbeautysupply.com ?

Hi there!
I am mad about nail polishes and try to find the cheapest source of zoya, essie, orly, opi and china glaze. So far i have ordered from:
www.victoriasbeauty.com (zoya, opi, china glaze) free shipping to Poland - above 150 pln in basket.

and its sister website

www.angelsbeautysupply.com (china glaze, opi) free shipping in USA above certain sum and 16 $ for international shipping of about 20 polishes.

Both shops ships internationally and are based in USA. Prices are very competitive, about 5-6 euro per 1 opi.
As I live in Sweden, these prices are very good for me. Here, 1 Opi nail polish costs 25$ and designer series by Opi - about 45$.....

You can expect your parcel for 2-3 weeks, if you are from outside of USA, but it is worth it.

Now, I am looking for a good source of Orly :smile:.