Where to buy bags in price range of $50-$100 each?

OlilO

Dec 28, 2007
I know I am practically excluding all branded names in that price range. But at times there may be nice and decent design from that class. Any good online shop you grls can recommend?

Cheaper bags are easier to find in my opinion. But lots of bags in that price range don't really have strong brand identity. There are LOTS of bags in that range though so if I were you, I wouldn't shop by brand but by style. Try Ebay since you're not looking for anything specific.

I like the purses from Wilson's Leather (www.wilsonsleather.com). They have some especially good sales and I've found some great purses from $25 to $40.

I've also found some great vintage Coach and Dooney on ebay for under $100. They may have a few scuffs but they look great with a little leather polish.

Fossil purses are cool (www.fossil.com) but their prices are creeping up over $100 into the $200-plus range. Best to look for them on sale at a local dept. store.

Sometimes you can get bags in this range at Bluefly when they're having a sale.

Not online, but I've found some great bags at TJMaxx and Marshalls in this price range.

A lot of department stores (not including high-end ones like NM, Saks, Bloomie's, etc) have brands in this price range, especially when they're on sale, like Fossil, Style & Co, Alfani, Steve Madden, etc.

Try outlets! Like, Off Saks or Nordstrom Rack or the Coach outlet...they have a LOT of decent bags for under $100 or just a bit above, like I got my leather Soho Flap for about $120.

Also try places like TJ*Maxx, Loehmann's and Marshall's.

Finally, Macy's always has a lot of bags for 30%-50% off..putting them in your price range. I just got an all leather wallet for $20 because of the 50% off sale!

Not online, I know [except for Macy's] but maybe you can get to one of these stores.

HTH!

I'd recommend Urban Outfitters, maybe. If you don't mind sorting through stuff, department stores and outlets are great. You can find designer stuff at great markdowns at consignment stores and thrift stores are great for original vintage leather finds

If you can find Hype bags on sale they are in that price range, and some of them are really nice. I prefer the simple designs but they have some more elaborate ones as well.

Bluefly have some. You can also try your local outlets and factory stores.
I'm not familar with TJ Maxx but I've seen people snag pretty good deals from that store.