Where do you put your LV bags in the airplane?

I always put my bag inside my lonchamp le pliage tote for security so I dont have to worry about em getting scuffed and all that. Then it goes in the overhead locker or under the seat:tup:.

i always bring a shawl with me so that i can hide my LV to the left or right of me UNDER the shawl so the flight attendant doesn't see my bag & ask me to place my bag under the seat. i don't like putting my handbags near my dirty shoes! i'm just anal like that though.

Under the seat in front of me with something under it. That way I can keep an eye on it and it is close enough that I can grab what I need from it. I don't travel with my keepall on flights. I save that for car trips only.

i flew yesterday from boston to calif..........and put my neverful and my speedy in their dust covers and then inside a large LLbean tote!!!!!!!!!:yes:
oh and then up into the overhead compartment.

Last edited:
I've taken my mezzo and what I do is.... I have this nylon draw-string bag that I put my toddler's Buzz Light Year fleece blanket in, cuz those blankets they give you on the plane are so flimsy and probably dirty. Anyway, when we board, I take the blanket out and put on the seat with us, then I lay the nylon bag on the floor under the seat in front of us and put my bag on top of it.