where do you buy your hermes

i am very loyal to my 2 boutiques i frequent. BUT i am willing to buy from reputable resellers when i am looking for discontinued colours bags etc

Vert Crue and Vert Jasmin!!!! I've been eyeing that Vert Crue notebook for a while now, but it's sooo big. If it were much smaller I would've snatched it up.

Is there any chance that Paris might have some left in reserve that they can do an SO for you? I like Vert Crue, it's so beautifully vibrant. It's the only green that actually makes me happy:yes:

actually that was my first try but the thing is it is not only an discontinued colour ( int that case sometimes you can get lucky via SO ) but it is a retired leather so once a leather is away it is away :crybaby:

I'm fortunate to have an Hermes only 20 minutes away from my house (Bal Harbour, FL) so that is where most of my shopping is done :yes:

I've been to boutiques all over, as my job requires me to travel domestic and internationally. So I've shopped at Hermes in Heathrow Airport (yep - they have a store there!),in Buenos Aires Argentina, in NYC on Madison Ave (my favorite store!!! 4 glorious floors!!!)....just to name a few!

I also buy from trusted resellers on eBay :yes:

I've also shopped on the Hermes website - they ship VERY quickly!!!

Lisa

I am only a 10-15 minute drive from a Hermes store...60 minutes or so to the next closest...1.5-2 hours fly time to SF or LV... Looking forward to a visit to Spain and London H stores this fall...

so far, i've only purchased from H stores. i hope to also shop one day from pazt's closet !!!! oooh, and her friends' too! :lol:

ur too funnnyyy........

PBC, i want to buy off anything from your aunt's closet too! you know she has a red croc constance? and a 30 birkin matte graphite croc? and a black croc with violette piping? and a kelly JPG clutch in metallic gold?

oh yeah, i want to shop from her closet.......:yahoo:

ur too funnnyyy........

PBC, i want to buy off anything from your aunt's closet too! you know she has a red croc constance? and a 30 birkin matte graphite croc? and a black croc with violette piping? and a kelly JPG clutch in metallic gold?

oh yeah, i want to shop from her closet.......:yahoo:

hmmm...must be her recent stuff?? her last birkin i saw was a 30cm graphite ostrich. she also showed me her orange croc kelly and a black croc kelly. she was at a family wedding 3 wks ago with the gold JPG clutch. i think she bought that at the H store here cause john mentioned it too.

yea uh....i think i'm going to call her up the next time i go to H. maybe she can hook me up!!!! hehe