Where do u get ur handbags

I've got some great bags (and other stuff too) at Off 5th. If they have your phone number in there system, they'll send you announcements when they are having sales, and they also send out a 30% discount coupon periodically. I have made some exceptional scores with the combo of sale price and discount coupon (kate spade spade black brice bag for $72. and a really smart longchamp, hobo linen and red leather, for $60).

They are always stocked with Fendi's cole haan, falchi, LONGCHAMP, PRADA, donald pliner.

Also for online buys, this is a great place. http://www.bagshop.com/

If you call the woman are extremely helpful (in a mommy kinda way)

kojiko said:
My first venture w/ ebay! I have some bids already. Watching...watching...(crossing fingers)...I hope I get em'!!!

Don't do proxy bid, you should snipe. I snipe and win about 90% of the time.

I got taken on eBay about half a dozen times but I also scored lots of great things so that's not so bad.

I can't advocate sniping. Its not 'nice', if you will. In fact, if I intend to wait and bid at the end of an auction (and I don't have any programs that will let me snipe), I still lob in a 'courtesy' bid at the start -- sorta register my interest.

When I've been watching and bidding, sniping really pisses me off.

Heather

Oh man, I'm like the worst sniper of all time. I never bid on an item until the last 2 minutes of the auction. My current eBay watch list has about 50 items.

I don't really consider it to be wrong, but it is probably rude. People can proxy bid, though, if they really want an item -or they can make sure to be at their computer when the auction ends.

People who use programs to sniper bid, though, are even worse than I am. I'm not sure if that is against eBay policies, but it sure should be.

I believe that sniping programs are forbidden on eBay but that's hard to enforce. If you are bidding manually and manage to bid in the last two minutes, I can't fault you for that. I try to watch the end of my auctions and I sometimes find I'm playing 'fastest fingers' at the end there. But my fingers will always lose to a sniper. ANd, you are right, its rude.

Heather

Yeah, it's pretty much the same thing as pushing someone else away from a sale counter so you can get to it first -except you don't see the person face to face.

I would never be this rude in real life, yet I have no intention to stop sniper bidding.

Can you explain shill bidding? Have I been a victim? I wouldn't know.....

Kojiko, sniping using a program is considered bad form. How else could you pre-plan to lob a bid in when the eBay clock indicates the auction will be over in EXACTLY 3 seconds. No human can time that. Its considered (by me) an unfair advantage.

Heather

My goodness this thread is old. My last few purchases were made directly at their respective boutiques. Prior to that I purchased them at department stores.