Where can I get a MJ stam?

As of yesterday afternoon Bergdorf Goodman (the NYC store, not online) had two large black stams -- one was on-hold for another client, the other one was still available. Give them a call and ask for the 1st floor MJ handbags counter if you're interested.

Witlessz, I'm not sure if you are in the US. If yes, your best bet is to try to get it from a big department store like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus/BG, Saks, etc... Many online stores have sold out, you can always check if you are not in a hurry to get one. You can also try e-mailing NAP, you will be notified once Stam comes in. Which color are you interested in?

As of yesterday, Nordstrom South Coast Plaza has the following on the floor:

- Black, Bronze Stam ($1275)
- Cashew E/W Stam ($1300)
- Black Little Stam ($795)
- Black Venetia with Icey Leather & Antiqued Hardware ($1200)
- Black & Bordeaux Multipocket ($1100)

SA said Nordstrom shows no inventory for Ivory Stam (completely sold out).

I am told that these 3 Norstroms have the biggest selection of premium brand names:
Nordstrom South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, CA):
714.957.3604 (ask for Marty)
Nordstrom Fashion Valley Mall (San Diego, CA):
619.295.4441 ext 1250 (ask for Joseph)
Nordstrom Seattle

Hi! I bought a Camel Stam from Neiman Marcus at Short Hills, NJ. They had another Camel Stam, and a black one available as of yesterday. You should give them a call if you want either. I'm sure they can track another color down for you as well. Good luck!

All the stores in the SF Bay Area just received their Stam shipments at the end of last week. This is a great time to buy a Stam! MJ SF had several styles and colors as did Nordstrom, Neimans, and Saks. If you call around it's very likely you will be able to find just the color/style you are searching for!

Good luck!