Where can I buy red spy handbags?

I don't know what size this one is, but here is the description from Bag Borrow or Steal's never been carried section in the outlet.

Fendi Nylon Moncler 'Spy' Bag
SKU# BBOS8566
Now here's a steal -- a brand new Fendi bag. Never used, never borrowed. This limited edition features a bold red, down-fill nylon body with a soft shape and beautifully woven leather handles. The logo-embossed zipper pull opens to a black nylon lining. The short flap top hides a lovely hinge-clasp coin purse. Gold and silvertone hardware provide the polish. Dimensions: 18"L x 6"W x 9"H; 5" drop handle.
Now $1,660.00
Retail $2,075.00
20% off

Attachments

• 8566_z.jpg
    8566_z.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 42
I don't know what size this one is, but here is the description from Bag Borrow or Steal's never been carried section in the outlet.

Fendi Nylon Moncler 'Spy' Bag
SKU# BBOS8566
Now here's a steal -- a brand new Fendi bag. Never used, never borrowed. This limited edition features a bold red, down-fill nylon body with a soft shape and beautifully woven leather handles. The logo-embossed zipper pull opens to a black nylon lining. The short flap top hides a lovely hinge-clasp coin purse. Gold and silvertone hardware provide the polish. Dimensions: 18"L x 6"W x 9"H; 5" drop handle.
Now $1,660.00
Retail $2,075.00
20% off

Nothing in red leather?!?!

I saw a cherry pleated on sale on Bluefly. Of course, problem with Bluefly is that it's not that trusted for selling authentic bags. However, I think it's hard to duplicate the corded ones.