Travel Where Are You Going This Year?

We were going to Egypt, but the trip is off because it was a group thing and not enough people signed up. So we're kind of bummed. We're going to Ohio instead to visit the in-laws. That's kind of the same, right? :whistle:

I actually love Ohio, so it's not bad. I haven't been to the States in almost two years, so I'm really excited.

So far this year only been on business trips! Boston, NYC, Little Rock, San Francisco, San Diego, Milwaukee, Washington DC, and Raleigh

Desperately in need of a real vaction now. Hopefully, one for relaxation and one for fun. For relaxation, we're thinking of a cruise, Bora Bora/Tahiti, or somewhere in Florida near a beach. For fun, maybe Peru, Egypt or an african safari.

Here's my plans:

February: Cape Cod for my birthday for 4 days (I know, but my parents have a house and it's actually nice in the off season!

April: Vegas for a week, staying at MGM Grand because of the pool area... I hope I don't get bored staying there that long! I'm so excited.

May: Connecticut for a wedding and Cape Cod for a long weekend.

June, July, August: Moving to Italy for the summer, I'm so excited! Florence, Siena, Rome, etc.

After that I have no idea!

This year, I will be going back home to Hawaii for summer vacation, then to New York at the end of summer... then back to Boston for school. In November, I'll most likely be going on my annual trip to Vegas! And in December, back to Hawaii for winter vacation.