When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?

Probably TMI but my damn nipples. I lost a lot of weight and that meant a lot of boob so now I have big nipples on little boobs. Makes me cry almost every morning! But yes, that's the first thing I look at, and then my skin, I have really oil face with big pores. =P

I'd have to guess my eye usually travels to my hair first. Then my face. My hair is thick and wavy so it's very high maintenance. I don't think I've ever in my life looked in a mirror at my hair and not felt the need to rearrange it just a little.

My hair , its just past shoulder lenght curly hair thats has a mind of its own , I can be standing still and it will move and look like crap , then I will look at my top tp make sure it is not riding up and to make sure that is is covering everything properly .............I spend way too much time obessing over how I look in the mirror and normallyI look at all the bad stuff

I would say I first look at my skin... to see if any breakouts occured during the night. My skin is so touchy lately, I never know what to expect. One day nice and clear the next YUCK!