When you come across a rude salesperson or clerk do you say something to them about..

I walk away *literally*- hey! I'm not the one STUCK there in the sucky situation! Other people's attitudes rarely rub off on me- got over that QUICK with a very depressed old BF 10 years ago! + all the NEGATIVE friends I've had before- I guess that's why I truly treasure friendships that I've had since I was small- I've got 5 best friends and they all know it! All my other friends are great- but my 5 girls are down for the count!

Liberté;2904435 said:
Sometimes I make them aware of it through some indirect comment which they'll only get if they think it over. I'd never tell them straight though, but I'll probably hesitate to go into the store again..

"I can tell you really enjoy your job." It works both ways.

One time I put on a very sincere, confused face and said, "I'm sorry, have I done something to upset you? Because you seem very unhappy. Maybe there is another SA who could assist me since I have apparently offended you in some way?" That SA fell all over herself apologizing and sucking up to me the rest of the time I was in her department, LOL.