When will the HH website be up again?

I'm underwhelmed. Some of the colors are nice and the Pieced Out hobo and dome satchel are pretty shapes (the latter is quite Bea-like, I think). But the prices seem high and all are out of range for me now, sadly. :shucks:

liking the pieced out hobo and cross body, the cargo cult satchel and the studly mini-tote.

Can't believe the price of the milton. I have 2 of them that I got some time ago when they were no where near that price.

liking the pieced out hobo and cross body, the cargo cult satchel and the studly mini-tote.

Can't believe the price of the milton. I have 2 of them that I got some time ago when they were no where near that price.
I like the studly mini tote too... but the Milton looks a little weird to me. I cannot put my finger on it but it's a weird bag. If you could get the Milton at a lower price what color would it be? I like navy and the mulberry, but I do not think I will ever own one. But I am glad they have found a good home with you.

Last edited:
I like the studly mini tote too... but the Milton looks a little weird to me. I cannot put my finger on it but it's a weird bag. If you could get the Milton at a lower price what color would it be? I like navy and the mulberry, but I do not think I will ever own one. But I am glad they have found a good home with you.

Milton has great storage and organization. I have the black and saddle from the first incarnation. Both of mine have the bright colourful linings.

Milton has great storage and organization. I have the black and saddle from the first incarnation. Both of mine have the bright colourful linings.

You know... I never thought about storage. I think your right... the storage would be amazing. I was only picturing it as handbag but as a work tool or travel it would be amazing.