When was the last time you cried

today, i feel soo bad because of any family issues, :sad:((... i have a family that always asked me to do favor for them (either financially or borrowed anything) but they didnt know that i was sooooooo struggle to get those thing to them, :sad:((... i'm sooooo broke because of them, but they never understand, :sad:((... i even break up with my ex because he couldnt stand me and my family, :sad:(((... i really need a life, :sad:((...

Yesterday. I cry about once a week about the death of my mother and it's been years! I just can't get over it! I think of her everyday.

You must been very close to your mom. I'm very close to my mom. I cry imagining what my life'll be like when she dies. I hope that day doesn't come for long long time. I feel your pain. *hugs*

Today and I know tomorrow. My son is turning 8 tomorrow. They grow up so fast and before their birthdays, I think about how the year has gone for them. It always seem that every year has been a good year and I wish I could prolong it.

A few days ago, when I was very sad about my car and then thinking of my grandmother who passed away last year. It seems like one bad incident opens the door to thinking about other sad incidents...*sniff*

Monday, just due to feeling like I never have a moment to myself.
I had 4 days off work with the 2 bank holidays and hardly spent a moment at home. The house is a mess, I'm so tired I just wanted a rest.

I know it doesn't sound much but it seemed big at the time.

Do you know what, I'm not too sure. 5-6 months ago I cried quite a lot through job stress and stuff and I hadn't really noticed until now that it's been quite a while since I have. Wahey :yahoo: I'm guessing the last time was probably after a bad day at work, or maybe the funeral I went to in Jan.