When they think you have a fake designer purse

Hmmm maybe, especially on the weekends and am dressed really casual---To heck with those haters!! Sometimes I'm surprised what people ask re bags. I wore my Gucci large horsebit hobo to drop off my son, one of the teachers complimented it and said "I saw that at Banana R, you got it from there right?"

Most of the time I am dressed VERY casual BUT I always carry a nice bag. I am sure people DO think that my bags are fake (esp. when I do my weekly Wal Mart run!!!). Whatever. It doesn't bother me. At least nobody will jump me in the parking lot!!!:lol:

I was thinking about this and I truely think the majority of people that believe most bags are fake because they cant believe what some will pay for authenticity. I have heard ones say "Oh, that bag must be fake, who would pay that much for the real thing" Well, ladies and gents who think that, welcome to the purse forum. My name is ranskimmie, and yes we all pay that for the real thing!

Well people always pass judgement on me, but I don't care! 4Ex today I had ripped up jeans with an old played out "I dated Ashton K" tee and a dingy old pair of Ugg boots that still have the salt from our snow storm 4 weeks ago stained on them and was carrying the new white large size Dior Gaucho bag. Did I think if anyone was looking at my bag? I wouldn't care less! Most people can't afford these bags, so they are curious to know if they are real or not. Shoot! I'll wear Blahniks with jogging pants and a sweat shirt if you let me!!!

BagLovingMom said:
Hmmm maybe, especially on the weekends and am dressed really casual---To heck with those haters!! Sometimes I'm surprised what people ask re bags. I wore my Gucci large horsebit hobo to drop off my son, one of the teachers complimented it and said "I saw that at Banana R, you got it from there right?"
oh no she didn't:lol: :lol:

I had an obsession with Gucci when I was still in school and funny how people always ask me which "GUESS" store I got it from.. and being taught the polite Asian girl I am, I can never correct them...

I still get looks when I am wearing my LV but in my abercrombie outfit and flip flops, but hey, as long as I am confident and enjoying and loving my bag, that's all it matters.