When did this wacky Spy come out?

spiralsnowman said:
It looks so much like the "inspired" ones on iOffer... :sick: I highly doubt whether this is a good seller. Or maybe I just don't appreciate it?

$1,900 at Raffello:

fenbag-8br511zuce-p.jpg

Scary...

that's real....I saw that in person, also the spy satchel, the hobo and the belt....thy're not the best of the season, but in real are much better than in this picture....I swear!!they're a bit cheaper because it's half leather and half plastic....maybe it's suitable for young girls...!!

mischa said:
that's real....I saw that in person, also the spy satchel, the hobo and the belt....thy're not the best of the season, but in real are much better than in this picture....I swear!!they're a bit cheaper because it's half leather and half plastic....maybe it's suitable for young girls...!!

Yikes, there's plastic in it? Oh my, it is a bit worse than I thought. :amuse: Which part is plastic?

obviously I agree with you this bag is awful...the monogram canvas is plasticized, like waterproofed...I can justify the plastified canvas if they wanted to do a 'cheaper' spy, but with the same price of the leather one I doubt someone will buy it...instead I really like the white-and-blue striped one, very navy, but.....have you seen this one??

I personally hate it....
But, can't remember where(can't find....:sad:), I saw another plasticized spybag,not monogrammed, but with some flowers and stripes....sad and ugly.

This year's collections haven't thrilled me, either. I do like the squirrel bag, because of the material, but why squirrels? I don't get it.
It looks like more of a collectors item, rather than something you carry around town.
I don't like the new ones with the buckles. Call me crazy, but I like the more traditional spy and the baguettes.