When a friend wears a fake!!!!!!

Wooooow...I used to carry fakes but since joining TPF I realized I aint foolin no one! So I had a friend who is very umm materialistic. She buys things because of price tag. So she really on likes LV and Fendi. She isnt into bags like me though. Anyway she got her 1st LV from her bf because he got it as a tip from a client. It was a preloved Noe I think? anywho so she would always remark about my fake LV ... I usually carry juicy. Now that I dont use them and have a small collection forming she says nothing and I say nothing about her FAKE D&B and Coach wallet that she got at a purse party and thinks is real! They are gross fakes grosser than my LV...

I just let her go on and talk about everyone elses fakes...

I have a friend that has a fake Chanel cambon tote. She also has a fake LV damier canvas wallet, and I have to say, the LV wallet looks EXTREMELY authentic. If she hadn't told me she got it for really "cheap" in the Philippines, I would have honestly thought it was real!!! It was that good of a replica.

Anyhow, I noticed she doesn't wear her fake Chanel cambon tote around me anywhere since I carry real Chanels. I don't bug her about it, nor do I care. I understand that not everyone can afford/WANTS to spend that much money on luxury goods. I never call out anyone on a fake, whether they're my friend, relative, or a stranger on the street. Just doesn't seem like my place to do that, and I think it's rather rude to do that!

Of course, I can't help but notice bad fakes and in my head think wow that's horrific. I'm not the type to actually say something to anyone though.