What's your favorite

Peeking_Around

Live, Love, Laugh
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
What's your all time favorite Kooba that you use daily without worrying about? I know there's alot of mention about color transfer, rain, etc. but what's the one that is a bit more hardy and you don't worry about as often?

My favorite Kooba (thus far) is my only Kooba - Dylan in Eggplant. I :heart: her!! I haven't taken it out in rain yet, but I think the crackled leather would hold up well.

I'm pretty sure my next bag will be a Lola. I'm waiting to find the new hot pink/fuschia Lola that Luvhandbags! found at NM.

My Cognac Marcelle:heart: So light and easy to wear..

Out of all the other "older" Koobas, I would love a Paige (wish it wasn't so heavy, though) The Lola look great in the pics, just wonder what the leather will be like..

I guess I would have to say that it would be my ebano python embossed Jessie. It wears like a tank, even though I baby it like I do all my other bags. I love my flower embossed Sienna, too, and I find that the more I wear that one, the leather gets softer and softer, which is really nice, too.

I took my Olive Sienna everywhere, and I mean everywhere, for about six months. I never went anywhere where dirt was flying about, and I was never caught in a downpour, but my trusty old Olive Sienna was a true champion. I still miss her... :crybaby:

It's a toss-up between all my Siennas - the smooth black, espresso and luggage colors. I haven't worn them in awhile, but I took them out today and admired how flattering and wonderful they truly are....:love:

Black embossed Sienna-- she's taking a little rest now, but she was my everday winter bag & looks almost new.

The embossed Siennas weren't such a big hit, but I think they're great.