What's your favorite MJ bag (and color)?

Count me in too, I started storing all the styles/colors by year/season. After doing so many of them, it occured to me that the style number (of 2004 and after) contains the year/season of the item. =) It would be nice if there's a MJ book which lists all the styles with their color swatches by year/season.

Have to agree that many incredible styles and colors were made over the years. =)

i started doing the same thing not too long ago! he's done so many great styles in such a short time:love: genius.

Heh, I actually recorded my favorite MJ styles and colors in a notebook. Sick, I know! I agree with the comment that Marc Jacobs does colors well.

Syles: Stella, Blake, Carmen, Hudson, Venetia, Elise, Adina
Colors: Pomegranate, Peacock Blue, Berry, Violet, Fuschia, Geranium, Teal, Amethyst, Indigo, True Red, Brick Red

I am positive that the Sienna Courtney in green (do not know what the original name for this colour is) will be my all time favorite MJ forever!

498gxhk.jpg

33yl6js.jpg

i would have to say that i love my quilted stam BUT my new fav. is the non-quilted venetia....the first one i saw is in tapiocia and i fell in love w/ it but wasn't quite sure about the color...i liked it but wasn't sure what it would go good with...then i saw it in that really pretty blue (not sure the color name) and that was the one i had to have....but after looking at more pic, i still love the tapiocia....im getting one thats for sure but now i have to choose b/t my first :heart: and such a beautiful blue!!

any suggestions??

just more partial to the Sophia - not too small, yet not overwhelming, and plenty of compartments)

i have to agree...
my buttercream sophia is always my go-to bag...

color-wise, i loved the eggplant/plum with the indigo suede lining...
i also loved the indigo with the red stitching...

My favorite MJ is the Stam in Putty. Here's a pic of mine! I love the luxurious blue suede lining inside.

Attachments

• MJstamputtyandblack.JPG
    MJstamputtyandblack.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 33