Whats your FAVORITE bag under $50? PICTURES PLEASEE =)

61aa_1.JPG

mushy soft sharif soft patent bag can't kill it ...even got caught in rainstorm got soaked and looks like new
i wear it everywhere i am afraid to take the good bags and GET COMPLIMENTS all the time! amazing
got it for 45 dollars on ebay last year

from the OLD DAYS at Giorgio of Beverly Hills....

the little bag is the tote they sold at the boutique on rodeo drive when i was on vacation i got it for 15 dollars it is lined leather or leather like (got a few for xmas gifts) and the big one is canvas beach tote got it for GET THIS...ONE DOLLAR at a thrift shop!
took it to the actual store (YEARS AGO) ANd it is REAL! SOMEONE HAD NO IDEA WHAT THEY HAD and it wasn't even used just dusty!
47b8dc23b3127cceb4ccffd5b44d00000025108ActWzNm3bNi

Wow I have really enjoyed reading this thread! Sometimes we get so caught up in designers we forget a bag doesn't have to cost hundreds of dollars to be a great bag! Keep posting ladies!

I have quite a few under $50 bags, due to my limited budget! :shrugs:

My favorites are vintage clutches/wristlets I bought at an estate sale. I'm not usually into that sort of thing, but I got dragged along to one and to my surprise left with an oversize black patent leather clutch (brand new!), a grey retro 80s wristlet, and a purple snakeskin clutch. For about $10 each! Now I scour ebay all the time for more interesting vintage bags.

I bought this tote on super-sale at Urban Outfitters, it was marked down to 9.99 (from 30-some dollars I believe). It's a good summer bag, very casual:

tote_trees_500-size500.jpg

Sorry - I am still figuring out how to work this message board system (long time spent lurking, finally started posting!).

Another favorite: This is a Barneys NY label bag I got off ebay about a year ago. It's yellow and so cute! Ended up being $50 total.

ag_1.jpg

I got this one at Old Navy for $25 to use as a beach tote:

oldnavytote2450.jpg

Little coinpurse/clutch from the Abaete for Payless collection, can't remember the price but it was quite inexpensive:
payless.jpg

I stick mostly to canvas bags when buying under $50, because I am picky about pleather (although I do like and own some pleather bags!):tup:

from the OLD DAYS at Giorgio of Beverly Hills....

the little bag is the tote they sold at the boutique on rodeo drive when i was on vacation i got it for 15 dollars it is lined leather or leather like (got a few for xmas gifts) and the big one is canvas beach tote got it for GET THIS...ONE DOLLAR at a thrift shop!
took it to the actual store (YEARS AGO) ANd it is REAL! SOMEONE HAD NO IDEA WHAT THEY HAD and it wasn't even used just dusty!
47b8dc23b3127cceb4ccffd5b44d00000025108ActWzNm3bNi

:nuts:
WOW! That's a blast from the past! My MOM has that big drawstring tote. I remember she got that when I was about 10 yrs old (I am 34 now) and she only wore this type of perfume. She still has it and uses it when she's going somepleace like the beach!
....brings back memories!

What a fun thread!

My two favorites are a blue leather duffle from Urban Outfitters and a black LeSportsac ziptop tote. The duffle I got at the Boise UO which had just been opened- it was marked down from $78 to $20, plus they were having an additional 50% off sale items so I got it for only $10. The leather is smooshy and it has plenty of pockets- definitely one of my best buys. The ziptop tote I got on ebay for $17; retail is $46. It's very lightweight and a great beach bag.

Attachments

• Cheap Bags 004.jpg
    Cheap Bags 004.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 27
  • Cheap Bags 008.jpg
    Cheap Bags 008.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 24
Okay my favorite bag under 50 is this Tan CMZ bag that is great for a lot of stuff and since i'm a college student it's just perfect! I got for 17 bucks at TJMaxx (I LOVE THIS STORE!!). I don't think it's real leather but it is soft. IT WAS A DEFINITE STEAL!
IMG_4087.jpg

The duffle I got at the Boise UO which had just been opened- it was marked down from $78 to $20, plus they were having an additional 50% off sale items so I got it for only $10. The leather is smooshy and it has plenty of pockets- definitely one of my best buys.

Wow, love that duffle. I've been looking for something like that for awhile. Awesome color, I'm totally jealous!:lol: