What's Your Agenda?

taxvixen

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Is anyone familiar with the different features of the Hermes agendas? Do some hold credit cards and a checkbook as well as the agenda? Which size is the most useful? Which leather for an agenda would be the most durable? Any info about pricing would also be appreciated.

I have been using an Hermes agenda for eleven years...for much of that time I had the Globetrotter in red....I liked it but it was a tad heavy. It is about 3x71/2 inches. It holds an address book, but the one they give you is an insert that for me just didn't have enough room. So, I bought the bigger one. Then it has two styles of datebook, one with a lot of room per day and one with less. If you want to stuff it you can stick an Hermes notebook in too. If you do that you use up the slot where you can put extra papers or whatever. I don't do credit cards in there as they can slip out. The notebooks are pricey for what they are. When the dollar was strong I bought about ten at the shop in Paris, and when they were done I gave them up.

Now I carry the Vision it is about 2 by 6 inches, I have to write smaller, but is is lighter. It also has the date book inserst and the address book, I don't think they make a notebook for it. My husband has the small one, don't know the name...too tiny for daily use...
There is no credit card slot per se...There is a slot, which can hold them, but it doesn't seperate them and they could fall out easily.

I will add some info about the GM Agenda. I have two of these, one is regular the other is a zip version. The regular GM agenda can be used as an agenda or a notebook. It has two pockets on either side of the agenda and a small metal hook in the center where you attach the agenda/notebook refills. I keep stamps and business cards in the front pocket and my address book and year at a glance calendar in the back pocket You can get three kinds of agenda refills: annual:two pages per week/bi-monthly:1 page per day/quarterly:2 pages per day. I use the quarterly agenda refills, 2007 is $95.00. I do not know how much the notebook refills are but they are supposed to be getting some in two weeks so I will let you know then. I really like this size as it fits very well in my bag without taking up too much space. The GM Zip is the same size but a little different on the inside. The front pocket has a space for three credit cards. I bought mine to use as a travel wallet so that I could just take the GM agenda in place of my notebook and wallet. I am getting a blank refill for this agenda.

Here is a link to my pictures I posted in the Members Items Thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-r...members-hermes-items-18584-10.html#post885109

TV - I have bought from the seller - no problem there - I have to laugh though - what the heck is pork skin??!!! That's a new one for me....I have a big agenda and a small agenda and wish for a medium, of course!! They are great though....I like the zip ones myself...

shoes- I'm assuming porc lisse? Here was Hermesgroupie's comments about the leather in the thread about favorite leathers:

I'll start: box, Barenia, vache natural, peau porc, and porosus.
Why?: They all develop a patina with time and are considered classic leathers by Hermes.

BTW- what is the price of the zip agendas?

Oh that's interesting,,thanks tv! As far as prices, I've only bought mine from resellers and paid $400+ for the small zip and over $800+ for the large one..not much help!

DH (:love: )just gave me a Vision II zip agenda bleu sapphire on Saturday. it's about 4"x 7", slots for notepaper in the front, credit card slots and zippered pocket in the back.

I'll include some pictures I took--unfortunately in bad lighting, with and without the flash so color is very inaccurate.

Attachments

• CIMG0590.JPG
    CIMG0590.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 2,176
  • CIMG0591.JPG
    CIMG0591.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 2,580
  • CIMG0594.JPG
    CIMG0594.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 2,443
Hi,

A little presentation of all the types of Hermers Agenda :

PM : Petit modèle
the smaller one. comes with one hook. we can have it with loops or without. can put pencil or ball point pen / with chain or not (9 cm)
You can put inside : a calendar refill / or a adress book refill/ or blank pad.
the calendar refill comes in one year on one pad (on week on 2 pages) or trimestriel (4 pad / one day per page)
zip available (can put some credit or business card)

GM : Grand modèle
the medium size. comes with one hook or two hooks. we can have it with loops or without. can put pencil or ball point pen / with chain or not (9 cm)
the calendar refill comes in one year on one pad (on week on 2 pages) or trimestriel (4 pad / one day per page) or semestriel (6 pad / one day per page with a white pages between the day)
zip available (can put some credit or business card / passeport)

Vision :
a lot of mens prefer this modele because you can put easily in their jacket pocket.
comes with one hook . we can have it with loops or without. can put pencil or ball point pen / with chain or not (11 cm)
You can put inside : a calendar refill / or a adress book refill/ or blank pad/ or white pages
the calendar refill comes in one year on one pad (on week on 2 pages) we says in frecnh : ouverture à l'italienne. some vision comes with credits cards pocket but it's not possible to get it with loops.
zip available (can put some credit or business card/ money because there is a zip)

Globe trotter :
Perfect for working girl ! comes with one hook or two hooks. we can have it with loops or without. can put pencil or ball point pen / with chain or not (11 cm)
the calendar refill comes in one year on one pad (on week on 2 pages).
zip available (can put some credit or business card/ money because there is a zip/ a regular pen)

Semainier :
perfect for desk ! :smile: comes with one hook or two hooks. You can put inside : a calendar refill / or a adress book refill/ or blank pad.
the calendar refill comes in one year on one pad (on week on 2 pages) or bimestriel (2 pad / one week on 2 pages but with a white page in the middle of the week. )

adaptable:
the bigger one. comes with rings inside. You can put inside : a calendar refill / or a adress book refill/ or blank pad/ colors papers.
the calendar refill comes in one year on one pad (on week on 2 pages) or one day per page. (very big and heavy)

i thinks it's all. :flowers:

I will add some info about the GM Agenda. I have two of these, one is regular the other is a zip version. The regular GM agenda can be used as an agenda or a notebook. It has two pockets on either side of the agenda and a small metal hook in the center where you attach the agenda/notebook refills. I keep stamps and business cards in the front pocket and my address book and year at a glance calendar in the back pocket You can get three kinds of agenda refills: annual:two pages per week/bi-monthly:1 page per day/quarterly:2 pages per day. I use the quarterly agenda refills, 2007 is $95.00. I do not know how much the notebook refills are but they are supposed to be getting some in two weeks so I will let you know then. I really like this size as it fits very well in my bag without taking up too much space. The GM Zip is the same size but a little different on the inside. The front pocket has a space for three credit cards. I bought mine to use as a travel wallet so that I could just take the GM agenda in place of my notebook and wallet. I am getting a blank refill for this agenda.

Here is a link to my pictures I posted in the Members Items Thread

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-r...members-hermes-items-18584-10.html#post885109

DG - is your GM agenda the Vision II?