What's Up With Eluxury?

I actually have that coat and I beg to differ. I think the quality is good. Because it's made of cotton that you might think it looks cheap. For that price you can get wool coat that might look better (not cheap), but I feel the cotton is very good quality. And I got lots of compliments wearing that. For Made in Italy thing, I think is a typo. I found many upscale online retailers have a few typos too in their websites.

That could be it. I guess my expectations superceded its actuality. I'm glad you get compliments!! It gives me something to look forward to.;)

Are you kidding me. I guess you are entitled to your xenophobic tirade. I doubt your household is free of Chinese-made goods. Furthermore, according to your logic, you should also shun American-made goods because of violations of human rights in Guantanamo.

Like I said, its my opinions and my views is just as good as yours since this is a free country? American made products is not as bad as Chinese goods in my opinions when it comes to comparing human rights and environmental issues (who has more "cover-ups"? American media will be all over international news and under scrutiny but not China's as government control the medias?).

The problem is actually not the country in itself but the consumers (me, you, other people who is responsible)... the best thing is just don't buy (helpful to the environment by going green) and do not have to feel the guilt if you are doing right by contributing to the many abuses in labor for these products. I do have some Chinese made dollar store product, but I quit that store 1 plus years ago... I can also choose to quit many others as well. I am proud to say that I am cutting back and cutting down on consuming. If the poor people in China can live a minimal lifestyle and survive, so can I.... and you see something wrong with this??? If this is not your way, how could you support communism when communist society seeks equality for all its people???

How about them fake products?
Where is the line of that right and wrong??:shrugs:

China is definitely not without its faults. No other country is either. Cover ups happen in the US as well. I just found the tone of your last post disturbing: xenophobic, unfairly singled out China when many other developing countries have the same problems, ultimately the same kind of tirade that politicians that don't know anything about trade give in order to rally up jingoists. Your second post is much clearer, and I appreciate your commitment to what you believe, even though it's not what I believe.

I am strongly against fakes. China is really cracking down on it and I'm hoping fakes will disappear soon.

I'm sure it was a mistake. I've actually had to call Eluxury a couple of times because of the inaccurate descriptions on some of their items. I even called about a wrong size for an LV bag.

A steamer is definitely a good investment!! I think there are also cases when even different colors of the same make/brand of clothing look very different--like the red color will look absolutely beautiful, luxe and stunning, but the black or brown will look cheap and dull. Same with handbags--lots of time one color makes you drool, while the same bag in a different color looks dull or unattractive. Like someone else here said already--buying on the internet has that element of a crapshoot to it!

A steamer is definitely a good investment!! I think there are also cases when even different colors of the same make/brand of clothing look very different--like the red color will look absolutely beautiful, luxe and stunning, but the black or brown will look cheap and dull. Same with handbags--lots of time one color makes you drool, while the same bag in a different color looks dull or unattractive. Like someone else here said already--buying on the internet has that element of a crapshoot to it!

Tell me about it!! I hated ironing so I purchased a steamer 6 years ago. One of the best purchases I've ever made!! Plus, its better for your clothes to steam rather than iron.

China is definitely not without its faults. No other country is either. Cover ups happen in the US as well. I just found the tone of your last post disturbing: xenophobic, unfairly singled out China when many other developing countries have the same problems, ultimately the same kind of tirade that politicians that don't know anything about trade give in order to rally up jingoists. Your second post is much clearer, and I appreciate your commitment to what you believe, even though it's not what I believe.

I am strongly against fakes. China is really cracking down on it and I'm hoping fakes will disappear soon.

Guess what, I am as Chinese as they come and I believe I am within my rights to criticize my own bloodline right (even if people of other country isn't)? If mistakes are never learned, how can any improvements be made? Tougher love is often found within blooded family than outside of it always?

My point is for China to be the best at what it could have been, not to let down on quality (products, life, environment, just anything) due to "profit pressures" and besides if their quality sucks plus consumers quit buying them if they can help it... who do you think will get "hurt" in return but Chinese manufacturers? Tough love no?

As one cannot be stupid in tolerating product lacking in quality, one also cannot be stupid in losing that buyers market as well (or people will just decide that they just don't NEED these products).