What's this forum like?

Hi Welcome to PF..People are so friendly in here. We were all newbie at some point ..

Don't forget to familiar yourself with the rules and regulations..you are good to go..

<==== Ubernoob.

Seriously though, our forum does not have such bully behavior you may esperience elsewhere. Heck, sometimes it's the newcomers that blow us away with impressive knowledge that contributes to the overall quality of the board!

I was so used to people being mean on other forums I'd been on that I was really surprised how nice everyone is here. I actually feel better after reading around on here, but I sometimes leave others in tears because people get so vicious.

Welcome! I love it here...so much so that I have racked up over 1000 posts since June! It is so nice to see that there are others out there with similar interests, nice to see you here :flowers:

Hey if it makes you feel any better. When I was a newbie and tried to make my first post. I had the wrong thread in the wrong forum and kept hitting the "post quick reply" tab. It ended up repeating itself 3 or 4 times. But everyone here was so helpful and still is. Your gonna love this place!! Welcome to the Fourm!

Welcome! I love it here...so much so that I have racked up over 1000 posts since June! It is so nice to see that there are others out there with similar interests, nice to see you here :flowers:

I'm right with you. I found the forum in July while researching fake Prada bags. I found my answers here, sent Vlad a big ole sloppy cyberkiss for founding this board (with Megs) and saving me a chunk of money. I joined up right after that and just turned 1000 posts earlier this week.

This is one of the nicest boards I've been on (and I've been on plenty as a member and moderator/admin). There aren't too many over 50's here (like me) but I enjoy hanging with younger people. Keeps me young. :tender: