Whats the most you've ever spent on SHOES?

What the most you've ever spent on a pair of shoes?

• $50-$100

• $100-$200

• $200-$600

• $600+

Results are only viewable after voting.
talk about spending too much -- im going shoe shopping sunday with my friend -- but does that stop me from doing some online shopping? noooo ...

my count for the week so far
chanel rain boots -wed $275
quick stop to my fav discount shopping store Century 21 on thur - $100 random flip flops for the summer
Friday morning - looking at tpf getting ideas- visit to saks to order a pair of Dior's $515
and I cleared about $1,500 w/bf for sunday shopping

looking at this i think i need help:crybaby:

Your poll is not Poor-Person friendly. :smile:

I spent $40 once for a beautiful pair of handmade flats hand-embroidered all over, from Rajhastan, in shades of pink, fuschia and mango.

Wow, although I know better than to think other people's spending habits should justify my own, somehow I suddenly feel better about the 1200 +/- I'm thinking to spend on some CL's.
So far my most expensive has been 700+ on CL's. For some reason when it gets over $1000 I thought the only thing to justify would be boots (hello...two or three times the material it takes for reg. shoes), but since the ones I'm looking at are pumps, I'm really thinking hard whether I can bring myself to spend that much....Kudos to all you shoe loving gals!!

Your poll is not Poor-Person friendly. :smile:

I spent $40 once for a beautiful pair of handmade flats hand-embroidered all over, from Rajhastan, in shades of pink, fuschia and mango.

Is that the most you have ever spent on a pair of shoes though? The thread title is whats the MOST you've ever spent on shoes... coz I was interested in the highest amount...

You're right though... perhaps I could have gone a bit lower :shame:

1850 $ for my CL boots that travelled half-way through the world to come to me :smile: From Paris to New York and than all the way back to me in Germany...it's ridiculous when you think about how often those boots have been taxed.