What's that aroma?

Fesdu

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
So..I know togo smells good. really good. Everytime that orange box is opened, the beautiful smell is there.

I know chevre doesn't have a smell. I sniffed all my small accessories in chevre. nothing. :P

What about other leather? clemence? fjord? anything else?

OMG!!! My togo Kelly still has that yummy leather smell!:drool: Clemence JPG Birkin and evergrain JPG Kelly smell divine as well!!!:love: BTW, my Chevre HAC smells more on the inside than it does on the outside!:wacko::smile:

I think Barenia and Togo have the strongest scent as far as leathers.

But their silk as well has a distinctive perfume that my other silk does not have...

I swear they put some olifactory drug in their products to make us want it more.

You really have to try veau Rodeo when it's fresh out of the box. Now THAT'S leather!!!!

yes definitely, I agree :yes: Some of the small leather accessories are made from veau rodeo, I have an agenda in veau rodeo and the smell is delectable. I don't have a box for it (bought in the sales) but every time I open it, I get a hit. The leather is smooth and a bit glossy with some delicate veining, it's gorgeous in every way.

I love the aroma of Barenia & clemence, I have yet to take a whiff of Veau Rodeo though....hmm..good reason for me to stop by my local H shop today, hehe