What's th Best Purse Organizer for JPG Birkin 40cm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at our summerhouse, and left the purseket at home. I have used different sizes for over years (for baby/diaperessentials and now to keep things organized) as far as I know I would just wipe it off, I can't remember but I think it it sort of washable fabric.. maybe FdL can help out?

I would not put it in a washing machine. You could hand wash it and let air dry. I would not see any real need to ever "wash" it. Spot cleaning would be all I would ever need to do

I didn't get a chance to correct the size of my JPG for this thread to 42cm. I guess it's too late now.

Hey FleurDeLis, thanks so much for the great pics. What size is your Birkin? From the photos, it looks like a 40cm. Also, I didn't know that there is an extra large size in the Chameleon. Did you special order that size? What is the width of your xlarge? Would you advise that I get the large or xlarge for a 42cm?

I see, thanks. It's makes sense now. For anyone who cares to know, Chameleon can customize the height for u if the insert is too tall for ur bags and remove the handles if u don't want them.

Hi APIGSCLOSET,

Greeting.. Just want to ask u.

Since you have JPG 40cm, do u feel convinience to use this bag?
Do u think is fit on yr shoulder or is it getting heavier when u were carrying them?
Just want check it out. Coz myself, Height:160cm, weight: 45kg.
Therefore I seldom to use mine, feel heavy compare to my CHLOE PADGT.

Status
Not open for further replies.