What's on your current BV wishlist?

Ferro Roma, but I'm spoiled and want it on sale. Can't believe I missed the one on Bluefly.

PS You girls are real enablers... I just ordered Olympia's card case in the exclusive almature color from Hawaii. I just loved the color.

Almature card/coin case came today, the color is so different, a metallic bronzey brown.

I am thinking of the cervo hobo in either China or Scarlett
and I need another medium cosmetic (waiting for sale hopefully OPera will still be around)
but.....
I am banned I need a new bed more than a new bag
EEK! did I just say that
I should be whipped tarred and feathered for thinking like this

my fantasy list - medium ink or cigar ostrich cabat
my grail list - ottone sloane or medium cabat, or burnt marshmellow cabat

Well, if we are talking about something that is not likely to happen for me, it would be a mini PO Cabat....and a reissue of Peltro leather, so I can do a few SOs

I had to chuckle when I read my post from 2008 - with a Nero wallet, Bianco SLG of some sort, and the Leopard Print Montaigne. I did get all of them - love them all but the Bianco SLG (I got a smallish wallet for extra cards and such) rubbed against everything and started to look rather dirty, so I stopped using it in favour of darker SLGs...

As for what is on my wishlist now - not really sure. Of course always a Noce Ostrich Mini Cabat - but in the realm of possibility I don't think there is anything right now...

well now today I saw this woven cross body bag in Ebano
it is the last one in the US
I am thinking and thinking I have my ebo cocker do I really need another ebo bag???
I have banned myself but this is sooooooooooooooo pretty
I do love it
and it did look good on me
and my birthday is coming next week hmmmmmm
someone tell me no! no! and take my credit card away

I'm easy
Resort 2011 Knot, don't know the name, yet :graucho:
attachment.php