Jimmy Choo what's next on your Jimmy Choo wishlist...either now or for F/W 07?

May 23, 2006
My next must-have purchase is a black Mahala. I've been wanting one for the longest time, and I really *need* a new black bag.

Going forward, I'd love to have a JC bag in green (a darker shade, like emerald or forest). It's my favorite color, and someone here on tPF already mentioned that they have heard JC is doing some green bags for fall.

What about you? What's on your wishlist?

For me it would either be a Ross or a Maddy. The only problem for me is I like small under the arm shoulder bags. I also think I would never really get the opportunity to wear Ross as I think it is quite a formal suited and booted bag. This year I would also like to buy a formal evening bag to match my satin evening shoes.

I think the new Fall line is going to be exciting. I hear there is an eggplant color coming out and the emerald green would be wonderful. Saks in Chicago has a Kelly green Riki that is unusual. I did not care for it in January, then last week I saw it again and thought it was really pretty. I guess it is one of those bags that kind of grows on you.

icon1.gif
Re: pics of JC bags from catalogues, lookbooks, or magazines *PICS ONLY--NO CHATTING*
From the S/S 07 Jimmy Choo catalogue...

MORSE LINE
attachment.php

I fell in love with the Marcia !:love:
I have one Chanel bag ahead of it and then I must get one

I would, just to be safe. Maybe Saks will have another Spend some, get some promo this month and you can get a gift card to use towards your Chanel bag!:nuts: